Author Topic: Chicken  (Read 13343 times)

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
Re: Chicken
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »
Congrats, Chicken.  Now you will have to change your name!  It looks terrfic!  Do yourself right and give it the 30 days everyone talks about.  It really does take some time to get used to the new reflection(s) in the mirror and off your dome.  Looks to me like you're a natural. 

Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
Welcome man.  Chances are, if you decide to grow it back out, you'll be yearning for the next head shave.  Good luck.

flatdave

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »
Dude, I think it looks outstanding.  I'm on the fence right now but if I looked as good as you do with a shaved head, I'd be shaving it off right now and I don't think my wife would mind at all.

Dave

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »
You should keep it.... it looks outstanding. It will grow on the wife. Give it a month of shaving everyday.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
Hey brother, looks really great.  Good shine and all!  Give it some time, it's almost like starting a new lifestyle.  I really think you will find that it is you.  Best of luck!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 07:06:04 PM »
Thanks for the support, guys.  Not sure if I'm keeping it or not.

It looks great!  As everyone else has said, give it 30 days.  It takes that long to get used to it.  You'll be surprised at how differently you feel in a month's time.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
I'd say a keeper
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »
i say its a keeper.   now... U must "wear" the chrome dome look 4 a total of 30 days.  it's the "unwritten" rule in the SBG FORUM.   after the 30 days, the new headshaver will solidify his decision 2 keep their new look or grow it out.  99% decide 2 keep their new look & become sly 4 life. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »
I say keep it as well. Shaving the smooth, slick noggin' is very addicitve.
Keep it for the thirty days at least, but I'm sure you'll come to your decision before it's over. 

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 04:33:21 AM »
Looks great wannabe !!   O0

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »
Looks really good buddy. Welcome to the site. Join in the banter!  O0
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
Hey man, listen to the guys.  They're right, awsome look.  I too, say, keep it.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

adam_r_todd

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 12:26:35 PM »
I'm still on the fence, even after doing it.  I'm surprised; I thought I'd love it.   :o  No one warned me about the numbness the first 24 hours.  That was WEIRD stuff.   :/O

It's hard to change your look.  I embrace my MPB, but I'm not so sure I've got enough sly attitude to pull it off.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
DUDE wannabe...what do you mean you aint got enough to pull it off?  Bro that looks awesome, what the hell you complaining about ?  I would wear that slick noggin with pride bro.  I do not see where you went wrong at all.  You gotta do the 30 day period frirst. Oh and yeah, the numbness....that was awesome.  I wish i could experience that again, its like a once in a life time feeling, just like the first time you ever...well you know...you will never experience that feeling again.  lol

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 02:11:31 PM »
DUDE wannabe...what do you mean you aint got enough to pull it off?  Bro that looks awesome, what the hell you complaining about ?  I would wear that slick noggin with pride bro.  I do not see where you went wrong at all.  You gotta do the 30 day period frirst. Oh and yeah, the numbness....that was awesome.  I wish i could experience that again, its like a once in a life time feeling, just like the first time you ever...well you know...you will never experience that feeling again.  lol

And the breeze. The feeling of the breeze even when there isnt one is amazin. Doesnt last tho  :(
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Enter your email address: