Author Topic: Thinking about going bald.  (Read 3665 times)

Offline AgingAndConfused

• Learning the way of Sly
Thinking about going bald.
« on: April 18, 2016, 08:37:29 PM »
Hi, I'm new here and I've been thinking for a long time now(about 2-3 months) whether or not I want to shave my head when I get to college. I really want to do something new and exciting and my facial hair is staring to come in everywhere besides my sideburns(I'm 16) and I really want to let it grow out and shave my head the week I get to college when I'm 18. I feel like I've been going along with my life to safely so far, I haven't really done anything adventurous and exciting and I just really want to do this for me, I just need some encouragement and thoughts from other people. I've also been looking at how my 2 basically bald teachers are right now and it seems like something I would probably want do to, I like how it looks. Thanks

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
Re: Thinking about going bald.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 09:03:44 PM »
Welcome! With the hair not coming in well on the sides, you could grow a goatee.  If shaving your head is something you really want to do, you should do it when the time is right.  It's a wonderful feeling to be honest with you.  Keep us posted on what you decide to do.  We look forward to hearing how it goes.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 05:53:52 AM »
just do it.  Many many years ago when I went to college away from home, on the first day there I got a short buzz cut for exactly the same reasons you desire.  Would have shaved in the present era.  Been shaving head now for some years.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »
Or you could ask your parents if they would be OK with you shaving your head for the summer.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 03:51:43 PM »
Go for it.

Offline Liquid

• Sly Jr.
  • Est. Sly Warrior since 2011.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 05:29:31 PM »
MAKE IT SO!