Author Topic: Surprised.  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
Surprised.
« on: November 27, 2014, 03:39:59 PM »
Ive been a big lazy for the last week and not kept up with my daily early morning headshave. One of my work colleagues even remarked on how long my stubble was. The surprise I got from this laziness was two fold. Firstly my head hair has a LOT more grey on the sides and secondly my receding hairline goes back so far it now joins up with the large thinning area on my crown. When do you think the definition of your hair quantity changes from Bald By Choice to Bald By Nature?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Surprised.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 07:11:19 PM »
I had the same experience this year when I went hunting.  I guess it's when you discover that you're now bald by nature.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 07:04:10 AM »
Thanks Tyler, been sly by choice a long time now . I'm just  making the observation that getting my head around the idea being sly won't be an option anymore. Not such a hard thing to accept as I love it. Your site has helped of course!

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 06:22:24 PM »
Yeah, when I started losing it on the crown and the hairline up front started to get thin, I knew I was bound to be bald by nature.
My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"

Offline Munkynutz

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 05:56:09 PM »
Heh.  Pretty confident I will start BBC and end up by nature.  Maybe not.  Depends on how much further my hair decides to let itself go.  It started aggressively although always had the high hairline, but now has let to forelock thinning.

I'm sure I'll get the shock someday too.  Although being somewhat anal about appearance I suspect getting lazy about shaving the head won't likely happen easily to me. :)