Author Topic: Is bald a good look for me?  (Read 16316 times)

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Is bald a good look for me?
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
Pic looks great. You have a good program in place.

Offline AgeTwentyTwoBaldy

• More sly than a fox
  • Sly
  • Penn State's sly icon
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
Many thanks, gentlemen.  O:O

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2012, 07:16:05 PM »
In about 2 months I'll transition to the goatee and then in the summer I'm going to have to shave the beard 'cause I don't like it in the heat and I hope I look as good as you clean shaven. 

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »
In about 2 months I'll transition to the goatee and then in the summer I'm going to have to shave the beard 'cause I don't like it in the heat and I hope I look as good as you clean shaven. 

Dude....awesome beard!!!  You really shouldn't shave it totally off!  Just my 2 cents worth!

Offline AgeTwentyTwoBaldy

• More sly than a fox
  • Sly
  • Penn State's sly icon
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »

Try to buy a soap that has aloe in it. If you wash your face and head with it after shaving, it will make you look and feel better.

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »

Dude....awesome beard!!!  You really shouldn't shave it totally off!  Just my 2 cents worth!

Thank you.  This is the longest I've had the beard (6 months).  I usually let it grow, shave it off, let it grow, try the goatee for a while, let it grow out.... But I decided 6 months ago when I shaved the head I was gonna need the beard.  However, I don't like it in the summer.  Maybe I'll just keep it at stubble length.  Luckily, the thing grows fast and even so it takes less than a week to have the whole thing back if I don't like the way it looks.

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
You do have to do what makes you happy!  But it is a good looking beard anyway!

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
I know what you mean about some shirts not looking right anymore.  I felt like many of my looser-fitting shirts didn't look as good on me after I shaved my head.  You can keep the t-shirt and jean look, but consider more slim cut items.  Business attire always goes well with the sly look.

I came across a clothing tip the other day.

For us bald guys, a white t-shirt with a v-neck sweater looks good as the inverted point of the sweater draws attention to and compliments the sly look. Well, it works for me....

Enter your email address: