Author Topic: The Pandemic  (Read 18254 times)

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
Re: The Pandemic
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 05:16:45 PM »

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2020, 06:39:19 PM »
@Tony....I like what you did with your facial hair! You look younger.  PS...Love the Floral shirt in your other pic. Lookin’ good.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »
@Tony....I like what you did with your facial hair! You look younger.  PS...Love the Floral shirt in your other pic. Lookin’ good.

Thanks man,I had so much fun experiment with facial hair.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 12:13:26 PM »
I usually do not like facial hair with a shaved mustache, but it really looks good on you @Tony Dadá
SlyBeard

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 12:58:33 PM »
I usually do not like facial hair with a shaved mustache, but it really looks good on you @Tony Dadá

Thanks Slybeard

Me neither,but kinda works

Offline mane2dome

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 03:41:13 PM »
Looks good, Tony. I'm coming around to the idea of facial hair experimentation myself.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 07:14:11 PM »
Tony.... the new facial hair looks awesome

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 08:31:26 PM »
well now you guys even have me thinking about it!
today I was thinking about shaving everything except a tiny little soul patch under the lip. 

so what are you guys think about that?  should I keep the cowboy stash that I have or should I shave it all off and just keep the lip sponge?  would that be cool or would that just be kind of creepy looking?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2020, 06:14:16 AM »
Well, I definitely didn't like the clean shaved face! I'm 2.5 weeks into growing a full beard, and growing hair. The beard is coming along nicely, and I trimmed my hair into a horseshoe flattop. I still shave the sides and back so I don't break out with the dermatitis issue. I always think I have a military look when I wear the h&t flattop.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 09:02:10 AM »
Recently grew some head hair . Then shaved head again , also shaved facial hair . At first I didn’t like the look, but starting to get use to it . One thing I never cared for was a soul patch . Just seemed a silly look , but to each his own.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 02:13:29 PM »
well now you guys even have me thinking about it!
today I was thinking about shaving everything except a tiny little soul patch under the lip. 

so what are you guys think about that?  should I keep the cowboy stash that I have or should I shave it all off and just keep the lip sponge?  would that be cool or would that just be kind of creepy looking?

You just as will give it a try.  You can likely grow the stache back before this is over if you don't like it.  No one else has to see it, except us.  So you have to post a photo so we can see it.
SlyBeard

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 02:16:16 PM »
So this is now 3 weeks of growing my fringe back.  I don't like it, but it continues until I am able to move abut freely again.  Please ignore the beard, it has had little maintenance and I was outside in the breeze most of the day.

SlyBeard

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2020, 02:26:08 PM »
Slybeard, I thought I was going to have to go in that direction....Lucky for me I found 100 pack of unused safety razors still in the box...Given I shave every 3 to 5 days, I should be good until 2021....BTW, I am still working as we are considered "essential employees"
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2020, 10:07:58 PM »
hey slight beard well I definitely prefer you clean and smooth your fridge really isn’t all that bad because it’s such a nice pure white. since so many of us are contemplating changes during this time I wondered if you had ever thought about letting your beard go white and maybe changing the style and shape of it?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 07:07:00 AM »
I have considered it (and tried it when short), but my beard is thin and the darker color makes it look much fuller than the natural white.  Even a lighter brown makes it look thinner.  Maybe one day when I get old I will let it go white.
SlyBeard