Author Topic: Sly Bald Guys in the news!! Bald is the way to go!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline yknw88

• Learning the way of Sly
Sly Bald Guys in the news!! Bald is the way to go!
« on: April 06, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »
Hey guys!

Long time no see. I've been way too busy to post around here, sorry about that. But I came across the news this morning of one of my local newspaper's website articles, and just had to share it. SBG gets a mention! What better confirmation for those out there if you are deciding whether or not to go bald, just read this article!

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/why-bald-is-beautiful-20100406-rp57.html

Enjoy,

yknw88

Offline Gambrinus

• Bluegrass Bald Guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • HBG
Re: Sly Bald Guys in the news!! Bald is the way to go!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 06:04:37 PM »
 O0 Pretty Cool!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »
I actually have the newspaper hardcopy here on my desk courtesy of Red. The first guy that would like to have it can if you PM me your snail mail address.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 07:05:13 PM »
I saw that article in the local rag's Sunday edition, but if my little grey cells aren't totally rotted out, it was credited to the Contra Costa, I think, press, and Tyler had posted that here not long ago. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 09:31:17 AM »
We've gone global!  LOL

The article originated in the Contra Costa Times and then was placed on the wire for other papers to pick up.  It looks like this is the first non-US paper to pick it up.  Because of the article in Australia, I was emailed asking me to do a radio interview for a radio station in Australia. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.