Author Topic: 24 with big head  (Read 2422 times)

Offline RedBull93

• Learning the way of Sly
24 with big head
« on: November 13, 2017, 12:46:03 AM »

So my hair is receding, would I suit a shaved look? A buzz cut? Help please

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
Re: 24 with big head
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 12:53:19 AM »
Looks as if although you are receding you still have good coverage.  I see no reason why you wouldnt suit being sly or having a buzz.  Take it gradual, why not buzz wait a few days to get used to the look and see if you like it.  You can then go shorter if you want or are curious and you can stop the process whenever you like.  If you reach a point you dont like, then stop and it will soon grow back.  Of course you could just clipper and shave, freedom!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:33 PM »
I am a barber.

- IMHO you still have plenty of coverage if you want to keep your hair long.
- IMHO however you would look just as good in a tight skin fade, a buzz style, or a razor shave.  A shaved head is just as legitimate a hairstyle as any other haircut! 

Whatever you do, be sure to follow the 30 day rule when making a dramatic style change.  If you don't give yourself at least 30 days for your brain to get used to a new "mental image" of you, you will never know if you really like the style or not.

If you shave your head and after 30 days you decide you want to grow some or all of your hair back - no problem.  It is just a haircut!  It is not a like getting a tattoo!

You owe it to yourself to give it a try.

Offline brannon67

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 07:29:18 AM »
 Enjoy the hair/coverage you have now. Or shave it, its your hair.