Author Topic: Advice Column  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Advice Column
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
My wife showed me the "Dear Abby" column in yesterday's newspaper.  A woman had written in to say that she had fallen out of love with her boyfriend because he was going bald.  She said he was doing a combover to try to hide his advancing baldness.  Abby responded with a question: is she turned off by the baldness or the combover? If it's baldness, then it's time to move on. If it's the combover, she should talk to her boyfriend about doing something different.  Interesting advice!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Advice Column
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 11:53:23 AM »
My wife showed me the "Dear Abby" column in yesterday's newspaper.  A woman had written in to say that she had fallen out of love with her boyfriend because he was going bald.  She said he was doing a combover to try to hide his advancing baldness.  Abby responded with a question: is she turned off by the baldness or the combover? If it's baldness, then it's time to move on. If it's the combover, she should talk to her boyfriend about doing something different.  Interesting advice!

If it’s because of baldness or a combover ,this women would be a poor choice as a life partner. She sounds like she is both young and shallow minded. Feel sorry for the man who marries her.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Advice Column
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »
I agree with Magoo and will add that she'll regret the day that her age starts to show.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: