Author Topic: Good shave day?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Good shave day?
« on: July 20, 2019, 07:43:00 AM »
Just as guys with hair can have a good hair day or a bad hair day, I can have a good/bad Bald day. I'm sure some of you guys are the same way. Some days I get an absolutely baby butt smooth shave, and some days no matter how much I try, I can't get it completely smooth. It's hard for me to do, but if I skip a few days, I can get it perfectly smooth and it shines like chrome!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Good shave day?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 10:02:23 AM »
Just as guys with hair can have a good hair day or a bad hair day, I can have a good/bad Bald day. I'm sure some of you guys are the same way. Some days I get an absolutely baby butt smooth shave, and some days no matter how much I try, I can't get it completely smooth. It's hard for me to do, but if I skip a few days, I can get it perfectly smooth and it shines like chrome!
i feel proud when I get that perfect shave, too. almost feel like i have to maximize the enjoyment before 8 hours when the stubble starts coming back.

Offline terago

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 04:04:34 PM »
got the perfect shave today
man does it feel good to have it baby butt smooth and didnt missed a spot lol

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 08:08:49 PM »
got the perfect shave today
man does it feel good to have it baby butt smooth and didnt missed a spot lol
that feeling is priceless; i love it too. past several days it's been 100˚ degrees. I haven;'t even shaved because it's too oppressive to do anything. It's killing me.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 06:34:37 AM »
I also get a much better shave with 2 or 3 day stubble.  Too bad we have to grow it that long too get rid of it.
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 03:35:15 PM »
I also get a much better shave with 2 or 3 day stubble.  Too bad we have to grow it that long too get rid of it.

Right!

I also noticed that I get a smoother shave after a good sweat. For example, if I go to the gym and then shave afterward.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 11:57:19 AM »
Is definitely a thing.

Sometimes my head is super shiny and smooth as a baby's butt, but others no matter how many times I pass the razor in the same area,the hair is still there.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 05:41:22 PM »
Is definitely a thing.

Sometimes my head is super shiny and smooth as a baby's butt, but others no matter how many times I pass the razor in the same area,the hair is still there.
Looking good TD. No way can I tell that you're not cue ball bald like the rest of us.  LOL

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »
Thanks @chrisphilly123 ;)

It feels so good when bald guys can't tell why I'm shaving my head