Author Topic: So I said to the wife...  (Read 3616 times)

Offline DAMMAG

• Sly Jr.
So I said to the wife...
« on: January 27, 2019, 02:21:05 AM »
So I said to the wife "I think I look younger with a shaved head".

Her response. "Oh. God yeah!"

Proof right there people!  :)

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: So I said to the wife...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 06:24:26 AM »
not only did my wife say that i look younger but she also said i look better with a shaved head.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 09:48:15 AM »
You are both very lucky guys! I think there are so many of us shaved guys out there now, women are getting used to baldies, and liking it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 08:42:22 PM »
For sure!  Gotta love the affirmation from the wife.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 09:08:17 AM »
Awesome!

I do think even the ladies that say they don't like, actually do, but are afraid to admit it.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 04:00:40 PM »

gotta admit, with all the styles that come and go so quickly, like the man bun, OURS is the most classic!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 10:14:31 AM »

I got rid of the gray facial hair for New Years as well and I look even younger still!  Several people have commented on it!  Then last night I saw yet another guy my age who is coloring his facial hair and it is like a neon sign shouting; "I am old and cannot cope with it!!!!!"  Why the hell do guys do that?  Why are they "married" to facial hair as badly as they were "married" to the scraps on their head before they shaved?   Why do so many sly guys afraid to be  clean shaven?  I have even heard jokes on the internet about "Shave your head and grow a goatee" because so many men do it.  It is like they give up one phobia just to enslave themselves to another one!

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 05:23:13 PM »
I kind of have the opposite problem. I'm 29 now but I started shaving my head last year when I was 28. Up until I started shaving my head, I would get ID'd every time I bought a beer or lottery ticket. It was so annoying. Now that I'm shaving my head, all I have to do is ensure I'm not wearing anything on my head and BOOM I don't get carded.

A few people have said that I looked really young with hair and now without hair I finally look my age.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 03:35:51 PM »
Given The Choice, I think I'd rather look really young. Lol
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Enter your email address: