Author Topic: What tattoos do you have planned?  (Read 14722 times)

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
Re: What tattoos do you have planned?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 05:44:55 PM »
I already have 12 tattoos, but I'm trying to do all 30 MLB ballparks and want to get each team's logo tattooed as I go to each stadium. I've actually done 7 stadiums so far (including my home team of Toronto) and already have plans to do 4 more in the first few months of the season. I hope to get the tattoos in the next month or two.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 10:00:02 PM »
 I am still working on my right half sleeve it’s being done and photo realism so it’s taking many hours to do it.    I am hoping to be able to finish the half sleeve this summer

meanwhile I have an artist from the Philippines doing the drawings are working up the stencils for my full pay a tattoo and I hope to start that as soon as I can find an artist who is willing to tattoo that a entire area of the body .   if there were any way possible I’d like to get back to Cuba to get it done because the tattoo artist there are struggling in a couple of them are really really good.

I was in Cuba in October and got two large new tattoos while I was there the work is just excellent and the price is incredibly cheap.  but in Cuba there’s no Internet and no advertising so you have to know somebody who knows somebody who can take you to the really good guys because it’s not even the government approved industry

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 02:23:55 PM »
Love when the sleeves have a theme.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 11:58:51 PM »
 well the guy was going to do but he ate two is backed out of the project and the guy who’s finishing my left half sleeve so she doesn’t have any more appointments available till September and he will not start any new projects for another two years because he’s booked up for two years. 

so I’m really looking for a new guy because I really want to get going on fit of the stuff I want to do my entire front torso and I want to get it started now

Enter your email address: