Author Topic: Hi! My BALD and BROWLESS look!  (Read 13422 times)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Re: Hi! My BALD and BROWLESS look!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 08:30:32 AM »
Not every guy could do this, you it really works for you.  With most it would look contrived, for you make it totally natural and own it.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 11:00:23 PM »
agree with magoo that eye lasher serve a purpose to protect the eye ...but dude u really rock the look.... O0
Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life.

jp_bald

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 11:27:30 PM »
hey, you looks awesome shaved eyebrows, its a really great look for you!

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 04:44:51 AM »
Looks great.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 06:31:07 AM »

What do you think? Am I CRAZY?

If you are happy with the look, it doesn't pose a danger to your health, and it does not stand in your way of earning a living, then there is nothing at all crazy about it in my opinion.

I doubt there are many men who can pull that look off, sir, but you do it very well.

Welcome!

Agree with every word. Brows and eyelashes grow back very slowly so it's not just a look, but a commitment. If anyone is considering this, I'd ask someone who can analyze the shape of your head, in fact your whole body, and help you decide if it's a good idea. My own guess is that the taller you are, the better it looks. Also, at my decrepit age, my brows and lashes have retreated to a colour that isn't really visible. But, again, the man pulls it off and very well...To truly appreciate the difference, one needs to look at his before and after pictures; He really made a substantial change.

Offline Johnz1986

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 07:51:40 AM »
Looks good sir.

You remind me of Lex Luthor in Smallville.  :)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 07:53:44 AM »
The bald and browless style is an acquired taste but you wear it really well, I say the same to jp_bald  too.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

jp_bald

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
 thanks Kalbo, you should shave your eyebrows someday, sure  will look fantastic on you!

Offline Bizarro

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
Thanks to all!!

Lex Luthor from smallville, Michael Rosenbaum is a GREAT actor, so thanks! ;)

Hi JP_Bald! You look great completely smooth! We will "infect" and spread our true bald style to the others XD

jp_bald

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 09:45:33 PM »
Hello Bizarro, thanks for the comment, I really go completely smooth is for me, is a great look, and I think a great experience, you still shaving your head and  your eyebrows? really looks great on you, and as we all become infected the bald look without eyebrows, everyone should intentaro ever, it's great!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:02:40 PM by jp_bald »

Offline Ramone

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
Crazy? Never. Bold? Yes. The good thing is that the look really works for you. Good for you. Everyone couldn't pull that look off. You do it well.

Offline el calvo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2018, 07:05:41 PM »
wow, looks very good, i shave my eyebrows too

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 12:14:41 AM »
 The only time I went both bald and Browless was when I was living in a monastery in Thailand.  the night before my ordination one of the monks sat me in a plastic lawn chair under  tree and with no hesithation he proceeded to shave my head and eyebrows.  I had to keep it that way for the duration.

But I didn’t care about how I looked.  It was an act of submission, of obdience of humility, and of liberation.  I learned how to live with my only posessions being my robes, my razor and my begging bowl.  I think that I need to get back to that.

Offline el calvo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 01:16:10 PM »
I really can not imagine that experience, it must be very special, unfortunately we have become accustomed to living full of unnecessary material objects, all promoted by the big industries that are destroying the planet, I wish one day I could live that experience that you have lived in Thailand

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 10:42:19 AM »
Wow, @el calvo

I did not even notice that until I saw this post.  I am curious to try it myself, but I am not yet bold enough to give it a try.
SlyBeard