Author Topic: newb ques  (Read 2157 times)

Offline buzz4now

• Learning the way of Sly
newb ques
« on: July 01, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
so i'm wondering if any one has decided to go sly before they started losing their hair? i have my head buzzed with a 1 on top and 0 on the sides. still got all my hair but was thinking of making a change and shaving all the way. would it be weird doing that or no?

slyatlast

Re: newb ques
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »
Not at all - a lot of BBC guys here.  Sounds like you've got the "bug"...no going back 'til you've done the deed!

Offline buzz4now

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
that's kind of what i was thinking. going on vacation in a week so i may try it out then that way it grows in a little by the time i get back to work. who knows maybe i will like it and keep doing it. :)

GASlick

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »
I have a full head of hair, though it is receding around the temples.
I buzzed it when I started going grey.  I then decided to just shave it.  It has been easier, cleaner and let just face it:  it looks COOL!
 O:O

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 08:04:15 AM »
Man, I am exactly like you GAslick!! Still have most of my hair and am just bald by choice!!
That's an even bigger kick to those that think that you're nuts!!   :*))
It's all about attitude!

Offline buzz4now

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »
so i buzzed whole head with a zero last night. i think i have a pretty good shaped head. plus the wife likes it so that is a plus. prob gonna shave for sure when i go on vacation now.

Offline buzz4now

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »
so i did it last night. i think it is pretty cool. wife likes it better with a zero though, said she likes the way it feels better. did get a good scalp massage from her. just need to tan my head now.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »
Suggest you keep it shaved for 30 days, and then decide.  Welcome to the Sly side, let's see a picture.

Offline SlyBaldDude

• Sly
    • Standing Out In the Crowd
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:30 PM »
Yeah .. totally BBC here.  3 years now;  I have a full head of hair.  No plans on going back.

Offline buzz4now

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »
how do i post pic? i have pics on my iphone. can i email them to someone to post maybe. not 100% computer savy :(

Enter your email address: