Author Topic: Spring is in the air!  (Read 2490 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Spring is in the air!
« on: February 25, 2021, 03:01:37 PM »
We have had a few 40 degree sunny days. I've been trying to spend some time in the sun to get a little color on the noggin. That's one thing I think makes a shaved head look awesome is a nice tan. It feels good to be outside, too!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Spring is in the air!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 04:24:04 AM »
We had a couple of days here that were in the 40s which was nice when the sun was shining but being near the water and the cold breeze made it cold so it's not over yet. 

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 04:47:21 AM »
We’ve had highs in the 70’s for the past couple of days in Georgia.   I’m glad that a typical winter day here still has highs in the 40’s.  I’ll be glad to see spring get here.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 07:43:33 AM »
We have a forecast of 80 today, and we hade the A/C on yesterday and last night.  It is time to get all the lawn equipment out.  For us, lawn maintenance is a March to November task, and I have on occasions had to tend to it in December as well.
SlyBeard

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 10:32:25 PM »
 I agree I think having a tan is what made me begin to accept the bald head.   My health is an allowed me to be out on the boat anymore so I don’t get out in the sun as often as I used to and there’s nothing like a saltwater tan.
 But it was 87 here today in South Florida so I did get to take the convertible out for a couple of hours and got a little bit of sun that way

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 05:39:29 AM »
Yeah with the warmer weather it is a perfect time to whip out the razor and go back to being sly. Letting the hair grow back during the subzero temp, although good for warmth, was driving me crazy. It's about time to get my smooth shiny dome back.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 06:13:42 AM »
Semi, I've often thought a convertible would be the perfect car for us baldies!

Yes, it was a little early to shave off the winter growth, but I was definitely ready. It just feels so awesome to be baby butt smooth!
Bald by choice, and loving it!