Author Topic: One story  (Read 4556 times)

Offline coolbro1998

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Lose your hair, not your balls.
One story
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »
At the begining I want to say I dont want to offend any guys with full hair.
This was 4 days ago. These days in Latvia is quite cold. That day we should go our relatives. In the morning I and my sister had a bit of conflict and she said that she would never go out with balding men, and any young women would not. So after a hour we had a train, and her boyfriend who have quite long hair (to his shoulders) was washing his hair and doing his hairstyle for almost an hour and we were late so not I am not my sister or was able to take a shower... So

You know, maybe I am wrong but at that time I felt like I am manly than he is, not counting what my sister said...

+ I think that its a huge adventage for girls when their man can be ready in few minutes  8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: One story
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »
It's much better to get ready quickly.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »
Well young women are immature but as they get a little older many change their opinion on bald men. Just as men realize beautiful women are not necessarily the most important thing in a loving partner. There is more than just looks in a happy marriage.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »
Wise words @Magoo
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »
Very true Magoo
Roger

Offline coolbro1998

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Lose your hair, not your balls.
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 02:08:32 AM »
My sister 6 years older than me  :)
It hurts a bit when someone so close to me says such things, but I know there are young women who would like me bald or not  O:O

Enter your email address: