Author Topic: One Year  (Read 2583 times)

Offline chuck63

• Sly
One Year
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:21:21 AM »
Over the past five years, I’ve shaved my head several times, keeping it that way for several days, weeks, or months, before eventually letting my hair grow back.  It’s something I had wanted to do for a long time before doing it the first time.  A lot of my back and forth was getting used to a routine of maintenance, trying to decide if I liked the look, and dealing with the colder months of the year.  A year ago, I shaved again, thinking it would be for a few months as usual.
Here I am a year later and I’m happy with my decision to continue shaving.   I’m sure I’ll be staying bald for life at this point.   After reading and making comments on this forum, it’s good to know that there are other people like me that have gone back and forth with their decision to stay bald or grow their hair.   I’d like to thank everyone on this here for their support over the past few years of me being a member.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: One Year
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 10:38:41 AM »
When I was working, I shaved my head but when I retired, I let it grow back but last year when we had a lockdown and I couldn't find a barber, I decided to just shave it off which I've been doing almost every day over the past year.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: One Year
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 01:05:00 PM »
I would say after 6 months or a year, it would be pretty hard for anybody to stop shaving. After over 7 years, and trying to grow hair back over a dozen times, I always go back to bald. My hair never looks like I think it will, it's gotten fine and wispy. Then I get the urge to shave it, and I start to get "shaved head envy" when I see other shaved head guys. When I get the razor out and go smooth again, I never regret shaving, it always looks and feels great!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: