Author Topic: "The Greatest Combover in History"  (Read 6875 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: "The Greatest Combover in History"
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 03:04:32 AM »
Whether or not you can tell he has a combover, it's still a horrendously bad hairstyle. And to think he wastes so much time to look like a putz. Poor guy. He looks like Ronald Raegan on crack.

pmsl  ;D
I have no idea what "pmsl" means. I tried sounding it out...and it sounds sort of like you laughed while drinking soda. I tried an acronym, but with "pms" as the first three letters, it's obvious where my mind was going there. So I have to ask...what on earth is "pmsl"?
Perhaps it's "Please More Soda, Lad" "Post More Salad Lately" "Pigs Meet Science Loud-mouths"

pissing myself laughing  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »
But..."myself" is one word. That's not fair...I never would have gotten that.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
OMG !!!

I'm at lunch today and saw the WEIRDEST combover in history....never saw this before.

The Horshoe MPB was clipped short--#1 or #2--except leaving all the strands on the right side to be combed over the top of the crown....

So from a distance he looked evenly shaved except for black, greasy strands combed over the top...looks like a SLY guy, who--very unsly-ly--melted black wax on the very top of his crown.

Has anyone ever seen this concept?

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »
When I was a wee lad I had a babysitter who had hair like that. He died while my sister and I were staying the night there. :( But yeah...it's a horrible look.

Enter your email address: