Author Topic: Got My Nose Pierced  (Read 3279 times)

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
Got My Nose Pierced
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:45:45 PM »
After wanting to get my nose pierced since I was 8 years old, I finally did it a few hours ago. What do you think? I also put a deposit down on a tattoo that I’ll be getting done on Saturday. A reputable tattoo parlour in my city is doing $60 Pride tattoos for the month of June. $20 goes to charity. I’ve been wanting to get a pride flag tattoo for a long time so I’m finally going to get one. Also, it’s impossible to get a tattoo for under $80 in my city.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Got My Nose Pierced
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 05:59:50 PM »
It’s not my thing , but if it makes you happy go for it.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 06:09:39 PM »
After wanting to get my nose pierced since I was 8 years old, I finally did it a few hours ago. What do you think? I also put a deposit down on a tattoo that I’ll be getting done on Saturday. A reputable tattoo parlour in my city is doing $60 Pride tattoos for the month of June. $20 goes to charity. I’ve been wanting to get a pride flag tattoo for a long time so I’m finally going to get one. Also, it’s impossible to get a tattoo for under $80 in my city.

Piercing is cool; not my style but it works.  Your frames are a good match for your face and shaved head. You rock that look well.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 10:09:48 PM »
 I have pierced everything but my nose at one time or another .  just couldn’t stand the thought of having something inside my nose all of the time,

My advice about the tattoo is please don’t give up your very best piece of Tattoo real estate for just that make sure you know what your entire sleeve is going to look like when you’re finished and what your entire style is going to be like when you’re finished before you put any tattoo on your arm because your arm is the most important real estate you have
 my advice about the tattoo is please don’t give up your very best piece of Tattoo real estate for just that make sure you know what your entire sleeve is going to look like when you’re finished and what your entire style is going to be like when you’re finished before you put any tattoo on your arm because your arm is the most important real estate you have

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 06:25:07 PM »
I’m getting the Pride flag tattoo on my leg. My arms are mostly covered already!

I have pierced everything but my nose at one time or another .  just couldn’t stand the thought of having something inside my nose all of the time,

My advice about the tattoo is please don’t give up your very best piece of Tattoo real estate for just that make sure you know what your entire sleeve is going to look like when you’re finished and what your entire style is going to be like when you’re finished before you put any tattoo on your arm because your arm is the most important real estate you have
 my advice about the tattoo is please don’t give up your very best piece of Tattoo real estate for just that make sure you know what your entire sleeve is going to look like when you’re finished and what your entire style is going to be like when you’re finished before you put any tattoo on your arm because your arm is the most important real estate you have

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 03:19:45 PM »
So I've had my nose piercing for 3 days and it's come out 3 times already. I got the pride flag tattooed on the back of my leg and OUCH. It's all gross looking so out of respect to all of you and the artist I'll wait to post any pictures until it's healed.