Author Topic: going back to hair  (Read 14962 times)

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: going back to hair
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 04:37:34 PM »
After 19 years of shaving, I got tired of the routine or something and about 3 years ago I decided to regrow my hair.  I enjoyed getting some nice fade haircuts, and last spring I was curious to see just how big my hair could get, but in the last few weeks I suddenly regained interest in shaving my head again.  I'm getting bald envy when I see other guys with a freshly shaved head.  The thing about fade haircuts is that it's only a style that you can rent for a few days because they grow out so friggin' fast.  Currently what I do is give myself buzzcuts once a week and I'm tried of doing that because for the next 2 days the little hairs pieces that get cut off stick to my skin and itch.

I don't think I'm going to go much longer with hair.

Have gone through the same procedure, many times . Easiest method is to shave daily or every couple of days.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2021, 03:11:26 PM »
has anyone shaved their head by choice or not and have gone back to growing their hair.and how did you feel about that.and will you keep the full head of hair or the horse shoe look.
I still wage war against my parents who try to force me to grow out my head, and honestly I fucking hate 'long buzzcut', because I aim for bald look, which suited me. With grown hair I look like a bitch, so I guess I hate growing out my hair

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »
You really need to clean up your language.....
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2021, 04:12:39 PM »
You really need to clean up your language.....

Sorry, its just the frustration I have because my growing out hair are very light - almost passing for grey, also I can notice where the hair are thinning and I know they will bullshit me as always that it does not look bad - I look like your typical balding Pole (citizen of Poland), who's hair are soft and looking like grey, which makes me feel and look older; I want to look younger, so I think the bald look which I had after buzzing looked very nice and clean, what everyone pointed out. But now my parents are trying to convince me to not shave for 2 weeks, after which I will look like trash because with thinning on front, and they think a miracle will happen and my hair will be dense again (they won't). So sorry for cursing like a sailor, but I am just tired of waging war with parents who are still fighting with me even though I have shaved that head and they should realise that I do not want to look like some balding freak