Author Topic: Yeti's next tattoo  (Read 76688 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Yeti's next tattoo
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »
Hammmer - that's a sick tattoo buddy!  I look forward to seeing the finished product.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 11:25:38 AM »
Really sweet MC.  Nice work.  Looking forward to seeing it when finished.  I was just checking out a Celtic design for myself, but nothing as awesome as that.    I would like a full Celtic band around my left to match the other arm which is barbed wire. Any suggestions? 

Thanks.  Here's where I get most of my ideas....www.luckyfishart.com  Pat Fish specializes in celtic tattoos and you can download her designs fairly cheap.

She has a bunch of celtic and pict band work.  Check it out.

M
MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2007, 11:30:41 AM »
Thanks PigPen and Schro....I will take photos after Phase 2.  That will be a couple of weeks...one, I have to heal, and two I have to save some dough.  I save my change everyday and put in a container in my bathroom on the dresser.  Everyone of my tattoos (4 now) have been paid for with change....well, I roll them and take them to the bank first....

I think my loose change would go for beer, HeadSlick, or golf balls. Oh, a Rueben sandwich would be nice too.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
Thanks PigPen and Schro....I will take photos after Phase 2.  That will be a couple of weeks...one, I have to heal, and two I have to save some dough.  I save my change everyday and put in a container in my bathroom on the dresser.  Everyone of my tattoos (4 now) have been paid for with change....well, I roll them and take them to the bank first....

I think my loose change would go for beer, HeadSlick, or golf balls. Oh, a Rueben sandwich would be nice too.

$c#m $c#m $c#m $c#m $c#m $c#m $c#m $c#m
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2007, 11:51:44 AM »

I'll have to try the loose change approach....never thought about it. I already have my next tat picked out, and it's only gonna cost about $150
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
sweet tat bro

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 12:15:43 PM »
no sarcasm, Pig. To each their own.

Tattoos are cool, they're just not for me. I can appreciate and respect people's personal choice (hell, even my brother's got two tats and he's a white collar, 9 to 5'er).

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »
no sarcasm, Pig. To each their own.

Tattoos are cool, they're just not for me. I can appreciate and respect people's personal choice (hell, even my brother's got two tats and he's a white collar, 9 to 5'er).

Ruin my fun then Schro. I think you're brother is a pretty OK guy.

Offline schro

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 12:34:55 PM »
Hey, go make some fun at Acura....disconntect brakes and make horns louder!

My bro is pretty cool, but he isn't sly.  8)

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 12:49:17 PM »
Hey, go make some fun at Acura....disconntect brakes and make horns louder!

My bro is pretty cool, but he isn't sly.  8)

That's not fun, it's job security sir.

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
Really sweet MC.  Nice work.  Looking forward to seeing it when finished.  I was just checking out a Celtic design for myself, but nothing as awesome as that.    I would like a full Celtic band around my left to match the other arm which is barbed wire. Any suggestions? 

Thanks.  Here's where I get most of my ideas....www.luckyfishart.com  Pat Fish specializes in celtic tattoos and you can download her designs fairly cheap.

M

There is some really sweet flash on that site. Getting some good ideas for some more ink.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »
That is great ink, Hammer!  Does it go all the way around the arm?
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 05:46:51 PM »
The band at the bottom does.  I have had it for a while.  That's why it looks different to the new ink. We added outline to it all the way around.  The upper part is more on my shoulder so it would have been in my armpit.
The celtic wings under the circle do go a go away underneath.

In Phase 2 we will refresh the band and touch up the color so that it looks like one piece.  The same artist designed the band and these same tattoo artist installed it...he actually came up with the idea of how to connect the two pieces. 
MC HammerHead
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 05:54:10 PM »

Sweet site, Hammerhead.  Think that Guardian band is the one I need to check out.  Thanks

M
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 05:58:17 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline MC HammerHead

• Sly
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2007, 02:46:54 AM »
Cool Paul.  That Guardian band rocks.

Scrho, I agree with you. Tats are not for everyone.  Neither is golf.  Different strokes for different folks (pun intended).  I admire people who can take the time to practice the game and play it but I completely don't have the patience.

MC HammerHead
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team

Enter your email address: