My staple products:
- leather jackets (one in black, one in grey, both are distressed).
- vintage regular jeans (I currently love wearing 1 dark colored, 1 medium colored and 1 ripped pair)
- slim fitted t-shirts (with a neutral print)
- slim fitted shirts (in neutral prints and colors), next to some classic blue shirts I also LOVE my denim shirts.
- slim fitted black blazer (goes with both the t-shirts and shirts)
- classic sweaters and cardigans in solid colors (black, grey, navy)
- neutral sports jackets
- shoes: regular converse sneakers and hi-top boots
In the past few months I've been building a nice capsule gardrobe. I wanted it to be as compact but versatile as possible. It doesn't really have a solid style like my pre-style wardrobe (which I would qualify as glam rock/rock chique), but this one's certainly more versatile. e;g. If I want to go really casual, I just wear a t-shirt with a sports jacket. I can switch the sport jacket for the blazer and appear a bit more dressed up/tailored.
I'm currently having an affair with shirts, more specifically denim shirts. They're currently everywhere in shops and I just love them.
Things I don't wear anymore since going sly:
- skinny jeans
- leather pants
- tight fitting t-shirts (I still use them as undergarments, though)
- heavy knit sweaters
- deconstructed/extremely loose items