Author Topic: YOUNG AND BALD??? RISE ABOVE IT  (Read 13134 times)

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
YOUNG AND BALD??? RISE ABOVE IT
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »
This post is for young guys who are balding and are finding it hard to come to terms with it.I’m 21 and began balding when I was 16, I want to share a few tips of how to accept it , come to terms with it and move on!!
(I’m going to keep it short  and  to the point)

ACCEPT IT –its okay if your balding when your young , it happens, its not that big a deal like losing an eye or a hand/leg.Look around you’ll find younger people than you suffering serious diseases and other problems and your problem(balding)is not even 1% of it.Be gratefull that your healthy and have a normal life!! LOTS OF GUYS GUYS GO BALD ,LOOK GREAT , STAY AWESOME GET CHICKS(and you can too)!!

SHAVE YOUR HEAD-if your worried about your crown or receding hairline shave it all off.If you have nothing on your head you have nothing to worry about.Trust me its much better to be bald than trying trying a comb over.Its like a massive relief ..almost a weight of your shoulders.Shave your head and own the look,it takes guts for a young guy to go bald but I’m sure u have it in you to carry the look.

GET RID OF THE MENTAL BLOCK-Young guys have this mental block when balding that everybody’s gonna be staring at them,  make fun of them, they look ugly and they are never going to get girls.Nobody gives a sh*t about your head ,trust me,, people don’t really care!!its in your head that people are looking at you or will think your ugly . Just let go of the mental block ,its much easier than you think!!

EMBRACE IT  AND TAKE  IT IN YOUR STRIDE-If anyone makes fun of you don’t get angry ,sad or depressed.Take it in your stride and laugh about it yourself.You could tell a bald joke yourself.Other young  guys with hair will obviously make fun of u ,so expect it coming your way.RISE ABOVE IT!!

WORK ON YOUR APPEARANCE-Work out , get into good shape ,you don’t want to be the bald fat guy ,you want to be the fit bald guy !! experiment with your facial hair see which one suits you,  wear good clothes ,invest in good clothes ,,go for quality over quantity.Walk with your chest up ,chin up (shows your confident).

So there you have it my young fellow baldies some tips which will help you dealing with it,go bald and own the look..show your in control, remind yourself that you’re an awesome guy and going to live your life to the fullest and nothing is going to get in your way!!! 

Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: YOUNG AND BALD??? RISE ABOVE IT
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 11:02:51 AM »
Awesome post!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 12:01:48 PM »
Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
Awesome post!!

What a winner thread !

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 12:23:24 PM »

Offline AgentBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 12:43:53 PM »
right on, bro!
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »
It's nice hearing from someone who realizes how unimportant hair is.
Hair is over rated.

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 05:56:43 PM »
Alright man.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline Johnz1986

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 08:54:09 AM »
Gday Clint,

Great post man, I may not  be balding like you, but I am bald by choice for 2 years now. All I can say is having a shaved head is a confidence boost to me. When I go to the clubs and my mates would all have there stylish hairdos and I am the clean shaved head guy, I tend to stand out which is a good thing for me and trust me the ladies love a clean shaved head guy (weight lifting also is a bonus point  ;) ).

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »
Great post!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
It's nice hearing from someone who realizes how unimportant hair is.

Lol..  O0

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »
Gday Clint,

Great post man, I may not  be balding like you, but I am bald by choice for 2 years now. All I can say is having a shaved head is a confidence boost to me. When I go to the clubs and my mates would all have there stylish hairdos and I am the clean shaved head guy, I tend to stand out which is a good thing for me and trust me the ladies love a clean shaved head guy (weight lifting also is a bonus point  ;) ).

U look terrific man... I can see you have big guns... It's great u like shaving ur head but u know many guys especially young guys love their hair and losing it can be tough... I want those guys to know they can look really cool sporting the bald look...

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 06:41:44 PM »
I could not have said it better myself! O0

I'm proud to be a young baldie like you Clint. I'm 28 and I wouldn't want my hair back even if I could have it all back.