Author Topic: "How women really feel about bald men"  (Read 63598 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: "How women really feel about bald men"
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 10:20:55 AM »
After many research this is what i found www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Woman

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »
Overheard last night (conversation was taking place behind me): "Well, he's a nice looking guy ..."

Naturally I thought they were talking about me.

Until ...

"except for that combover on the bald spot."

Clearly not me :-)

But I think it supports the point that "balding" is decidedly negative where bald (regardless of BBC or MPB) is generally a positive.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
I am sorry guys everything I know is pure uncyclopedia knowledge (and everything i should know ) ,so I know a lot!  O:O LOL

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:53 AM »
LOL  FrontierGuy  :*)) that's why I send you this link about Woman you still gotta learn  O0  :*))

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 05:20:11 AM »
It seems that a shaved head is just another style in their opinion, whereas a balding head is seen as 'a negative trait'. =

Ah, nice distinction.  So for the guy with the 'negative trait', it's easy to switch to 'another hair style option -- shaved head. Move from negative to positive.

theman

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
 ;)Thar are alot of gals out there that a nice clean shaved head reminds them of other heads.  I did have a lady tell me that as she rubbed mine.  Often times women like baby oil and the smell of baby powder.  Must be something motherly  O0  Not sure what it is called but there is a mans fufu out col. that has this smell of baby powder a young lady friend of mine which works in a very nice store says she sells a great deal of it.

Have a great day not gonna give out any more secrets  ;D

Offline nola44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2012, 06:47:05 PM »
Even though I am married, sometimes happily, other times not so much, I do fear how other people will view me. I do wonder what my wife will say once the deed is done. She always clowned me about doing it and when I finally said I wanted to, she said she is not sure how it will look. So I'm sort of nervous now. I do work with an office full of women with a few guys and I do worry what they will all say.

I haven't looked at the back of my head in years and finally did it last night. I was somewhat shocked at what I saw. It looked like my grandfathers head--most hair gone on top with a ring around the back. It looked horrible.
At 44 yrs old, it was a depressing sight. I knew my hair was thinning, especially on top, but didnt think it was that thin on the back.

By no means am i over weight but I could be in better shape, physically but I drink too much damn beer and I like it. So I guess I will need to start hitting the gym to reduce the belly and lose 10 lbs or so. I am not happy with my physical appearace at all and the "ring" made me even more self conscious.

I ordered the Headblade yesterday and it shipped today. My plan is to take my clippers and get rid of whatever hair it can on Friday. I think it will cut it fairly close. Hoping to get the Headblade in on Friday or Sat so I can finish the job.

I'm lucky in regards to being able to wear a hat to work so if I don't like the look, I can always cover it up for a week. I'm hoping it will not come to that as I am tired of watching what little hair I have left disappear.

I've read alot of posts on this site and I agree that it is hard to build confidence being sly. Since I am married, I won't have some of the issues that others have when it comes to meeting the ladies. But I'm a guy and I like to look and what I fear is the reaction I would get from the ladies. I know my friends and family will support me but it's my co-workers and the people I do not know that concern me. I guess I shouldn't give a damn what other people think but it does lead to either a confidence builder or a deflator. Either way, I am planning on doing it this weekend.

Eddie

theman

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »
Eddie,

So is that you peeking on the avitar at us ?  Put a pic on here and trust me we will be honest with you.  This here is a Gentleman's club.  We are who we are and damm proud of it.  And you can be to.  Also I like my beer.  Long as you don't get stupid when you drink it, its cool. 

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2012, 07:46:08 PM »
Eddie,

I hope (and believe) that once you get rid of the unattractive hair style (by shaving) you will find more self confidence than you expected. That's a very common experience - not a lack of it.

How people react to you is going to depend a huge amount on how you present yourself. Think about it ... you are finally taking charge of the situation and taking action. You should be quite proud of that. I haven't seen a shaved/bald guy yet who didn't look good. You will be no different.

And ... lastly ... you may very well find that simply shaving off the problem hair causes you to begin dressing better, eating in a more healthful manner, and generally improving your overall well-being.

But those things are probably not going to happen as long as you continue to worry and fret and panic about thinning hair.

Do it. Be proud you've done it. And let the world know you are in charge!
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline nola44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2012, 07:50:25 PM »
Eddie,

So is that you peeking on the avitar at us ?  Put a pic on here and trust me we will be honest with you.  This here is a Gentleman's club.  We are who we are and damm proud of it.  And you can be to.  Also I like my beer.  Long as you don't get stupid when you drink it, its cool.
Yep. That is me peeking. Not the best pic. Was just playing around last night.
I'll try and post a better pic tomorrow.

Offline nola44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2012, 07:57:04 PM »
Eddie,

I hope (and believe) that once you get rid of the unattractive hair style (by shaving) you will find more self confidence than you expected. That's a very common experience - not a lack of it.

How people react to you is going to depend a huge amount on how you present yourself. Think about it ... you are finally taking charge of the situation and taking action. You should be quite proud of that. I haven't seen a shaved/bald guy yet who didn't look good. You will be no different.

And ... lastly ... you may very well find that simply shaving off the problem hair causes you to begin dressing better, eating in a more healthful manner, and generally improving your overall well-being.

But those things are probably not going to happen as long as you continue to worry and fret and panic about thinning hair.

Do it. Be proud you've done it. And let the world know you are in charge!
Thanks for the confidence. It's a big step and I'm more inclined to do it now than I have been in the past.
What I saw last night in the mirror was depressing. I know I need to get over the appearance thing and I'm sure once I do it I will be ok. Hopefully confidence will follow.
Funny thing is I've always been confident but as I got older the confidence level decreased. That's partly because of hair loss.

theman

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
Cool buddy,  looking forward to it.  You are gonna do very well here and this board and the members are the greatest you will find.  We all are human and have stuff.  But at my age I like to keep it all small stuff in which it is.  You are the most important not the women in or around you.   ;)  Just sayen mio.