Author Topic: I am genuinely confused about effects of shaving head  (Read 14107 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I am genuinely confused about effects of shaving head
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2021, 03:08:56 PM »

Yeah I hate that I am constantly on the fence - although I know that soon there will be no hair to cling on, I think when I finally shave, I will be really relieved and will ask myself here or in my head why was I waiting so long :D

That’s what usually happens.   :)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2021, 02:26:15 PM »
I shaved mine knowing full well that I had the option of staying bald or growing my hair back.  Now if it was a permanent thing, well, I would've given it a lot more thought. 

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2021, 02:50:09 PM »
All right, I finally did it!!!

It is not sly yet, my hair are 2mm long, yet amount of positive reactions from myself and other people are overwhelming. People are telling me I look hot, that I suit the bald look, that I am aesthetic as f**k etc., so I consider this a win for myself. Even one guy who told me I am gonna be single for the rest of my life if I shave admitted today I look ,,zajebiście" (which means 'fucking good' in Polish language). As for the first day, it seems my confidence came back and hairloss does not seem to bother me. Although it is not with razor yet, thank all of you for support guys. You made my life come back to normal!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2021, 03:25:57 PM »
Good for you!
SlyBeard

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2021, 06:24:55 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20  Congratulations! It’s a relief isn’t it. So your hair length is barely a weeks worth of growth. Just think if you razor shave your head, what you have now you can grow back in only a week. The temptation to shave gets greater. Now you can see the possibility.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2021, 03:32:34 AM »
@BaldBlindAt20  Congratulations! It’s a relief isn’t it. So your hair length is barely a weeks worth of growth. Just think if you razor shave your head, what you have now you can grow back in only a week. The temptation to shave gets greater. Now you can see the possibility.

Dead srs now I have no problems with messy hair, heavy soaked hair or people telling me I look 36 when I am 20 :D When my scalp is healed I will try sly bald head as f**k, I do not even know why was I afraid to shave

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2021, 03:33:12 AM »
Can't beat the nice clean feeling!  Hey, did you take any before and after pictures? 

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2021, 02:01:31 AM »
Can't beat the nice clean feeling!  Hey, did you take any before and after pictures?
Yeah, but I will show them only in private messages :D

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2021, 12:09:27 PM »
Ok but I'm wondering why the secrecy?  Not that it matter much but I'm just curious.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2021, 03:40:29 PM »
Ok but I'm wondering why the secrecy?  Not that it matter much but I'm just curious.

I am afraid of getting doxxxed, so usually I give none of vital informations about me, especially how I look, should anyone I know get on this forum, seeking bald solace

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2021, 01:55:54 AM »
be happy in yourself, dont worry about what other people will think or say.  I know that can be difficult especially in younger people but you are you, you are unique, embrace being you

Offline Calvo1029

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2021, 08:04:16 PM »
I can't speak to other countries, but here in the US I notice so many more bald bros since COVID.

I hate those sites. I used to read them too.

My ONLY regret shaving my head is that I didn't do it sooner.

I went from agonizing over losing my hair to being mad missing a hair when I shave.

The bald me is the real me. I'm way more confident and it shows. Don't miss hair at all.
If only I could figure out how to get rid of the hair that still comes back...

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2021, 03:07:49 AM »
I've been shaving for almost a couple of years and spend a lot of time outside.  I no longer give my baldness much thought.  It's just the way I am.  Nobody cares and nobody judges me.  Doesn't matter, who cares?

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
I am bald by choice and recently grew mine out for a month or more so far. Let me tell you the effect is this, after you shave more than 30 days you will love it too much to go back. Im currently planning on shaving soon and sticking with it because now hair just seems wrong I just want to have a nice barber shave so I’m waiting just a little bit.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2021, 06:24:39 AM »
@Thathawkguy001 , you are right, most guys that keep a shaved head for a few months will have a hard time going back to hair. I've tried many times, but always return to smooth bald head. I think it becomes an obsession for some of us, but there are many worse things to become obsessed with! I wish shaved heads weren't so mainstream now, I really liked when it wasn't so common, and considered a little edgy. With guys of all ages choosing to shave it off, I think the baldie style will stay around for a long time.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: