Author Topic: Went bald yesterday... woke up this morning...  (Read 10656 times)

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
Re: Went bald yesterday... woke up this morning...
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 06:38:19 AM »
You are totally rockin' the look!  Way to go!  8)
MikeC

Offline Arty Chris

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Thanks again guys, really! Your comments have helped so much!

So did the young lass who just told me that I look so sexy!!!! Never had that before! :) :)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
So did the young lass who just told me that I look so sexy!!!! Never had that before! :) :)

Yeah O:O, and the really nice thing is that it happens over and over again! O0  Just doesn't happen with a horseshoe, never does!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 08:31:29 AM »
Chris, there is a old saying.  God created some heads perfect, the rest He covered with hair!  You look like you were supposed to be sly!  From one perfect head to another.....WAY TO GO!!!   O0 O0 O0

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 08:47:10 AM »
 Chris  - -You look wonderful - -now enjoy the new look  - - -and we are here to help you  -

Richard

Offline Arty Chris

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 10:46:59 AM »
Hi there!

Well, it's been just over a week now of this new me! It's great! I love it!

So I thought I'd share a few thoughts with you all...

Firstly I'm amazed at the overwhelmingly postitive response it's got... espicially from the ladies :)  

I work in a large place, so a week later it's still new to some people, so I'm getting 2 or 3 compliments a day on it still! I am so not used to that sort of thing!

It's been so much easier than I expected for me to get used to it as well! A couple of days later and it's like I never had a dodgey barnet in the first place!

Another thing that I didn't expect is the tingly and tight feeling in my scalp as it adjusts... oddly it felt like the old pony tail is pulled back even tighter, although that's fading now.

I'm not going to say that I wish I'd done it sooner, as I had to wait for the right time and do it for me and not anyone else, so it meant being single for a while and getting used to that first. Then off it came...

And I do have to say again, this site has been awesome! Thank you so much for all the confidence you've all given me!

Cheers everyone!

Chris
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:50:04 AM by Arty Chris »