Author Topic: Bald Dreams?  (Read 4436 times)

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
Bald Dreams?
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:04:17 PM »
When you dream in 3rd person,did you see yourself with hair or completely bald?

I recently have my first dreams with my bald head,is weird 😂  that happens after two years.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Bald Dreams?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 01:26:51 PM »
That's a good question, I don't think I have had a third person dream yet. Did you like how you looked?
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 08:39:15 PM »
That's a good question, I don't think I have had a third person dream yet. Did you like how you looked?

Yes,I like it how it looks,my head was freshly shaved (super glossy btw) and my beard on point...If I see me on a bar,I would ask for a date 😂

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
Third person dream?  First time I’ve ever heard of it. Must be a weird feeling . Not to get off the specific question, but have you had a flying dream ?  Those a real cool !
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »
Third person dream?  First time I’ve ever heard of it. Must be a weird feeling . Not to get off the specific question, but have you had a flying dream ?  Those a real cool !

When you see yourself like it was a movie,that's a dream in 3rd person,i have a few before,but all of them with hair.

Never man,haha. I'm afraid of heights ....but sounds fun without the fear of fall and end like mashed potatoes.

Offline JimHLA

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 08:24:21 PM »
I actually had a 3rd person dream, I was in the barber chair and had just gotten the perfect straight razor head shave. It looked perfect complete with a high shine.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 07:06:32 AM »
Now that's a dream I think we would all like to have, Jim! From your photo, looks like you could use a headshave.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 09:29:22 AM »
Now that's a dream I think we would all like to have, Jim! From your photo, looks like you could use a headshave.

Better,make it real. A head shave in the barbershop is awesome.

Offline JimHLA

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 11:48:16 AM »
I know it’s time to change barbers since he doesn’t do wet shaves...and he put s powder on my head which kills the shine. He does do a great job on the beard.

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 01:43:08 PM »
I just had a dream the other day where I was in the process of shaving. It was my first one so it was pretty  cool.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 10:22:34 PM »

I had flying dreams my whole life from when I was a little boy until I was a young man and got hurt in the Navy and haven’t had one since but I remember how hard it was to learn to fly how to move my fingers so that I could control turns just like the birds control the turns with the feathers of the tips of their wings.  I used to love to fly!!!

as a little boy both my brother and I loved anything the flu and we idolized our neighbor who was a Captain for American Airlines.  my neighbor was actually one of the worlds original Batman if you’ve ever seen the movie gypsy moths you’ll see what they did.  he would jump out of an airplane wearing only a canvas suit with canvas between his wrists and ankles and have lit incendiary smoke flares in the suit selling smoke trails in the sky and she flew around then at the low critical altitude he would open a tiny little parachute on his stomach and land,  He once did a command performance for Queen Elizabeth when she visited Canada

My brother worked as a lineboy at our local private airport in exchange for pilots flying lessons got his pilots license on the very day of his 16th birthday - before he even got his car driving license!  I had to wait until I paid off all my college loans and got my pilots license when I  was 40 years old.

i’ve tried my hand at hang gliding, (I crashed a lot), skydiving, and powered paragliding but my disability has gotten to the point that I can’t do anything very physical anymore and it would be very dangerous for me to have another accident.

in 2007  I undertook to  to build my own airplane - Because owning one that is made in a factory it’s like having a kid in college forever! if you build your own airplane the government gives you the inspectors license and the repairman’s license for that airplane so it’s the only way for a normal day to be able to afford to fly. I built a very small airplane that doesn’t go very fast but burns automobile fuel so it’s economical to run. I finished it in 2012 and got a government aireorthiness certification on it, but that’s when my disability really kicked in and I’ve only been able to put 200 hours total time on the engine since the airplane was finished the last two years I wasn’t able to get in or out of it but I’m hoping this year to be able to fly it a few times,

but I still wish I could have those dreams of flying again because I knew in my soul that I could fly - I never doubted it even has a tiny little boy!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 04:23:01 AM »
Yeah, I had one of those dreams last night.  I dreamt that I was bald.  I woke up to discover that I was! ;D