Author Topic: Looking for Post-Shave ALL NATURAL MOISTURIZER  (Read 2722 times)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
Looking for Post-Shave ALL NATURAL MOISTURIZER
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:20:24 PM »
I'm looking for a really good ALL NATURAL MOISTURIZER for post shave application for the head and also applying if needed or desired daily (periodically).

Please share what you're using or have found that is a good fit for you.

Thank you!!!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:48:05 PM by HANDSHAVED »

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Looking for Post-Shave ALL NATURAL MOISTURIZER
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »
Have you tried Bee Bald Smooth? I believe it is all natural and it's something that I use often.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 10:39:26 PM »
Have you tried  Smooth? I believe it is all natural and it's something that I use often.
Are you referring to the Smooth with the SPF, or the plain Smooth? I saw them on Amazon, but the tube size is really not big at all. Such a small tube for close to $8. Seems a little costly for 1.7 ounces.

Thanks though!
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
@HANDSHAVED I prefer to use the one with SPF, but I was specifically referring to the one without. Sometimes quality costs a little more.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 06:40:06 PM »
@HANDSHAVED I prefer to use the one with SPF, but I was specifically referring to the one without. Sometimes quality costs a little more.
Thanks for the note and recommendation.  8)

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 12:32:25 PM »
In the winter I use a few drops of Shave Secret Shaving oil , and applied with wet hands does a good job , and smells good.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."