Author Topic: Dull my Head  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Johnnylarue

• Learning the way of Sly
Dull my Head
« on: December 24, 2018, 05:47:25 PM »
Hey Guys, just joined today and looking for some advice. On the movie Jerry McGuire, Cuba Gooding Jr. runs a balm on his head to dull his head. Any chance of someone knowing of a balm to dull my head? Thanks

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Dull my Head
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
The makers of the Head Blade have a product for that purpose. For got it’s name , check their website.

Welcome to SBG .
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:19:24 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 11:20:20 AM »
Hey Guys, just joined today and looking for some advice. On the movie Jerry McGuire, Cuba Gooding Jr. runs a balm on his head to dull his head. Any chance of someone knowing of a balm to dull my head? Thanks

Do you mean a balm to make it less shiny? If so, yes HeadBlade makes a product called HeadLube which comes in matte and glossy. My head is naturally shiny. When I first started shaving my head I bought baby oil and then HeadLube shiny but I didn't like how shiny it was in pictures. The HeadLube matte still adds a tad bit of shine but it keeps it moisturized all day and doesn't rub off.

I see you're from Canada, check HeadBlade Canada's website where you can buy the stuff locally. I get mine from a local salon for $15.75 plus tax and the bottle I bought in October still has about half of it left but keep in mind I don't use it everyday but I'm beginning to. The bottle is 150mL (5oz) and I only use a pea sized amount, you really don't need much. To buy it off of their website is $11.99 but shipping is another $11 nor do they appear to offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount.

I go to the US every few months and but couldn't find it in any retailer listed on HeadBlade's US website.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 08:38:18 PM »
This is interesting. I'm always been matte (unless sweating) and recently started to experiment w/ a glossy shine, which def. makes accents the bald head. The few times I did it, I got a lot of attention this past year. Kinda like that.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 09:09:22 PM »
Not sure what he used but just got via Amazon the Head Lube Matt from Headblade. Need a moisturizer for my head. Not sure what to buy. Suggestions?

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 12:36:56 PM »
Not sure what he used but just got via Amazon the Head Lube Matt from <a href='http://bit.ly/headbladesbg'>HeadBlade[/url]. Need a moisturizer for my head. Not sure what to buy. Suggestions?
i've been using Keilhs, Facial Fuel,  for years and never breakout. I'll coat my face, neck and dome in one swipe. next year, I'm considering

I want to start a shine look but don't want oily skin.

Whenever I see another bald guy with a glass sine I almost feel intimidated. Not sure why. But figured, f**k, try it out. Bald as f**k anyway.  LOL

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 02:10:34 PM »
I am trying Headblade Matt

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 02:21:12 PM »
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to dull your head? A shiny bald head looks great! I always figured if one is going to be bald. it might as well gleam!  I always make sure my head is polished and extra shiny.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to dull your head? A shiny bald head looks great! I always figured if one is going to be bald. it might as well gleam!  I always make sure my head is polished and extra shiny.
i've always been matte but I'm considering going with the shiny look this year. Gotta change it up.  LOL

I tried a few times last year and got a lot of attention, so I might as well go for it. I figure it's almost like advertising, 'f**k yeah i'm bald.'

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 11:09:49 AM »
Let it shine out loud and proudly!
SlyBeard