Author Topic: What's the worst thing about SBG?  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
What's the worst thing about SBG?
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:47:02 PM »
I'm curious, what do you think is the worst thing(s) about Sly Bald Guys? If you don't feel comfortable posting your thoughts here, you can feel free to PM, but I want to genuinely know what to improve.  So go fort it...

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JohnRa

• Sly Jr.
Re: What's the worst thing about SBG?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 12:27:17 PM »
As a new SBG, I really don't get the SAFETY Razor Shave of the Day (SOTD) thread. What's the point of that? Do people change the products they use that regularly?

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:28:02 PM »
Consider purging threads that have had no activity for say six or nine months.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 05:23:50 AM »
Is there a way to fix the system so the profile pictures won't be chopped off on the left side? People are being forced to take pictures at angles just to make their whole face fit.

As a new SBG, I really don't get the SAFETY Razor Shave of the Day (SOTD) thread. What's the point of that? Do people change the products they use that regularly?

This was a thread that was started several years back by one of our moderators, Warhawk. It allows people to share which brands of razors, handles, creams and other products they may use to achieve their ideal head and/or face shave. I must give a shout out to 120ina55 for his dedication to the thread, it's a shame more members don't participate.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.