Author Topic: Sterkowski Hats?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Ozz2012

• Sly Jr.
Sterkowski Hats?
« on: November 09, 2019, 08:13:48 AM »
Hey all....I'm wondering if anyone has heard of (or better yet, ordered from) Sterkowski hats....seems to be a small, family run hat company from Poland.

Came across them by accident....and as I'm of half-Polish heritage, I thought it would be cool to order something.   The hats look nice, but the shipping is $9 and if they send the wrong size or there's something wrong with it, they don't cover return shipping.

I sized like they said (of course, I'm between sizes.....) so.....it SHOULD be ok....

Anyway, I rambling...anyone own a hat from them or know anyone who does?

Thanks!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Sterkowski Hats?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 10:25:24 AM »
I checked them out, really nice hats. I like the flatcaps alot, but like shoes, gotta try them on for the right fit.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Ozz2012

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 06:44:44 PM »
Well...I just took a chance and ordered 2 hats....so we'll see how well this works out for me ;-)

Offline JimHLA

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 07:02:40 PM »
Be sure you post the pics once you get your order. They do look like nice hats.

Offline sterkowski

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 07:54:18 AM »
Well...I just took a chance and ordered 2 hats....so we'll see how well this works out for me ;-)

We just found this topic on Twitter at @slybaldguys

We are selling our hats and caps on a few marketplaces: Amazon/eBay/Etsy you will find there some reviews about our products.

I prepared a 10% discount code for your first order guys: slybaldguys10 (it works on our website sterkowski.com).

Due to the nature of this forum, your headwear must meet more requirements and be very ergonomic. If you will have any observations or insights, we will be very obliged if you would share them.

I hope that you will be satisfied with your order Ozz!  ;-)

Offline Ozz2012

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »
The hats finally came today (took a little over 2 weeks because of customs).....and I am happy to report they are just as nice as advertised!  My biggest concern was the sizing.....and as soon as I put them on my head, my fears were resolved.....both hats fit perfectly.

They do actually look just as good, if not better, as they appear in the pictures on their website.

I'll try to put a couple pictures up when I have a chance....but I ordered their "Alex" model flat cap:

https://sterkowski.com/caps/835-12699-alex-harris-tweed-flat-cap.html#/71-size-58_cm/624-color-black_yellow

and one of their navy watch models:

https://sterkowski.com/caps/380-8539-leon-docker-beanie-cap.html#/26-size-60_cm/234-color-black

I may actually order a couple more within the next day or two,  since they're actually having a "Black Friday" sale now.

I've never been a "hat guy" other than baseball caps and beanies (for the frigid North Country winters).......but, I think that's about to change. :-)   

(And though I'm also usually a "Buy USA" guy......as a "half-Pol"I love the fact these were made in Poland.  My grandmother would have loved that fact, as well. :-)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 10:02:38 AM »
@Ozz2012 thanks for letting us know how your purchase went!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Vandermeulen

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:53:44 AM »
Might give Sterkowski hats a chance. I've been looking for a new hat anyway. Does the promo code still work?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 06:02:59 PM »
Might give Sterkowski hats a chance. I've been looking for a new hat anyway. Does the promo code still work?

Give it a shot
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.