Author Topic: Missing out on life  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Missing out on life
« on: February 02, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »
So I raised my children and was Selden in a photograph I didn't do so many things of my kids because I was embarrassed about my hair loss now I have a grandson he's two years old and I was wearing a hair system when he was born and until the last four months ago I was still wearing it when he would want to ride on my shoulders I would have to make sure that he didn't hit my hair system in such a way that it might cause it to come loose on the side or something and when we would play always told him that  he couldn't touch my hair, but now that I shave my head I pick him up throw him on my shoulders I don't worry about it I have no reason to worry about it he loves to rub my head with or without stubble and we play all kinds of wet games now I don't have to worry about him wedding my system and today he got the sidewalk chalk and started drawing on my head he's actually 27 months old and it was fun and I don't care if he draws on my head it wipes off if you're young I would tell you don't waste your time worrying about your hair whether you shave it or just embrace the look is up to you, but I will tell you make a decision that will allow you lead a full life one with joy and without years of regret because you cannot make up the time you loss. And if you're older I would tell you the same thing yes balding sucks if that's not what you expected in your life but don't let it Define you or screwed up what time you have left. Best wishes for a great life

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 11:20:19 PM by Ty1963 »

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Missing out on life
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »
So I raised my children and was Selden in a photograph I didn't do so many things of my kids because I was embarrassed about my hair loss now I have a grandson he's two years old and I was wearing a hair system when he was born and until the last four months ago I was still wearing it when he would want to ride on my shoulders I would have to make sure that he didn't hit my hair system in such a way that it might cause it to come loose on the side or something and when we would play always told him that  he couldn't touch my hair, but now that I shave my head I pick him up throw him on my shoulders I don't worry about it I have no reason to worry about it he loves to rub my head with or without stubble and we play all kinds of wet games now I don't have to worry about him wedding my system and today he got the sidewalk chalk and started drawing on my head he's actually 27 months old and it was fun and I don't care if he draws on my head it wipes off if you're young I would tell you don't waste your time worrying about your hair whether you shave it or just embrace the look is up to you, but I will tell you make a decision that will allow you lead a full life one with joy and without years of regret because you cannot make up the time you loss. And if you're older I would tell you the same thing yes balding sucks if that's not what you expected in your life but don't let it Define you or screwed up what time you have left. Best wishes for a great life

strong and powerful look now, brother. better late than never. pride all the way.

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
Re: Missing out on life
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 03:11:37 PM »
Sounds like you suffered with it man, so sorry to hear that. Our societies have a lot to answer for where ppl can't be themselves simply because they lack hair, carry extra weight or don't measure up in some other way. It's total BS. The world would be a far better place if we just accept ourselves and each other as we are, warts and all.