Author Topic: natural widows peak?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline madtimes

• Learning the way of Sly
natural widows peak?
« on: May 03, 2010, 04:50:46 PM »
I h
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:19:51 PM by madtimes »

Offline Xanwolf1337

• Sly Jr.
Re: natural widows peak?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 03:29:45 PM »
Hey mate, my hair was the same (kinda), my widows peak kept receding further and further up the sides, but left the point in the centre of the widows peak still there, so it looked like i had a huge head.

If you want to keep your hair though mate, i'd recommend having it cut shortish at the barbers (get them to cut it properly and how you want it with scissors though) like Adam Baldwin...google him lol.

Also i wouldnt go for the long fringe, as people definitely notice, as people always used to comment on my hair receding when i had a longer fringe/hair

Thats basically where i am today, as i went from having longish hair, that made it look awful. Then to short like Adam Baldwin, but that made me feel even more insecure and now i can blind people with my head because im slyO0.

Have you not though of shaving it mate?

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
I think this all depends on what you really mean by "widow's peak".  I think that the traditional understanding was a N/H1 hairline--i.e. no mpb, but with the addition of a small point coming further down the forehead in the middle, thing DiCaprio.  It seems a lot of people would like to think of it as a NH2 or 3 hairline, at the beginning of the mpb process. 
Other than the traditional, it's mpb in one of its many forms, IMO.  If it makes you feel better calling it widow's peak rather than accepting mpb, it's up to you, like everything else involving hair and the various manifestations thereof. 

Offline madtimes

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »
fghjk
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:20:21 PM by madtimes »

Offline madtimes

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 11:06:50 AM »
huh....it didnt go on

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:20:41 PM by madtimes »

Offline madtimes

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »
Hey mate, my hair was the same (kinda), my widows peak kept receding further and further up the sides, but left the point in the centre of the widows peak still there, so it looked like i had a huge head.

If you want to keep your hair though mate, i'd recommend having it cut shortish at the barbers (get them to cut it properly and how you want it with scissors though) like Adam Baldwin...google him lol.

Also i wouldnt go for the long fringe, as people definitely notice, as people always used to comment on my hair receding when i had a longer fringe/hair

Thats basically where i am today, as i went from having longish hair, that made it look awful. Then to short like Adam Baldwin, but that made me feel even more insecure and now i can blind people with my head because im slyO0.

Have you not though of shaving it mate?

lol...I had a shaved head as a kid :P but not in recent years. it tends to look "straight" when short. :/ dunno about a shaved head yet though, will definantley do it one day...even if it is for baldness or having hair. can see the "freedom" aspect of doing it. would be cool!

Enter your email address: