Author Topic: Best bald head shampoo & conditioner for shiny oil head recommended  (Read 3118 times)

Offline freanerdk

• Learning the way of Sly
First of all I want to say hi and it is a true pleasure to have found this community for bald head people like me and I suppose most of us :) Mainly I decided to join because I was starting to get crazy confused with so much products I have read. So this said here is my question and help needed from experts members; i started loosing my hair when I was 26, actually I am 38, eventhough my head is smooth and silk I do have very let´s say greasy shiny head wich is very frustrating  my head is always creating seborrheic I started using eurcerin matt sun cream protection but I do not use any shampoo or conditioner. What would be the best shampoo and conditioner for my type of hair and head?
thanks for reading and any help suggestions.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Best bald head shampoo & conditioner for shiny oil head recommended
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 11:09:57 AM »
I use Dove Body Wash to clean my body and my head. As for a greasy dome, you may want to find a soap that is made for oily skin like Cetaphil.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »
I use Nivea Face Wash on both my face and head.  Great product.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 04:02:17 PM »
When shaving my head I only use a wash rag and the razor and shaving cream . When my head looks oily, which it can . Just warm water and wash rag works for me. Less is something best.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."