Author Topic: Hi guys....just took the plunge  (Read 14832 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hi guys....just took the plunge
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 12:47:23 PM »
Lullaby!!! Lookin good brother. Paul's right, it does show off the piercings well.

Random, quit putting it off and just do it!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »
Good decision man! Looks very good!
Now shave it all aff. ;)

And welcome to you and Random! :)

spaceape48

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »
Yeah dude! O0

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 07:42:02 AM »
 :D :D Lullaby, you're VASTLY IMPROVED! The cueball look flatters you and I am glad you did not persist in your misery but took the appropriate action while you're young.  It took me a lot longer to make the same decision. I note from your last pic that you've also picked up the SLY self-happy smile that characterizes guys who can admit they enjoy being bald. Stay shiny, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 07:50:00 AM »
 8) Welcome, Random. Take heart from Lulaby's example and from all the other guys who have been there. Shave whatever you've got left off (you can mourn for exactly 30 seconds), then go out into the world shiny and free. Do NOT hide in the cellar!!! Embrace the new you because he's going to be with you for the duration. This is the era to celebrate baldness; you've got plenty of company. Keep us posted: there is no baldness-related problem we cannot address from experience. Send before/after pics. All best, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline DeathTyrant

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 08:37:06 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm 21 and have been seeing myself balding since I was 16.

Dude, same here. 21 years old, balding since 16.

Looking good mate, the shaved head makes you appear 'cleaner' (less grungy), for lack of a better word.  O0

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 08:47:32 AM »
Death....I welcome you! :o

(that sounds rather odd, now doesn't it)

Just kidding.....thanks for joining in!  O0

Offline DeathTyrant

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 08:57:36 AM »
 :D :*)) Cheers!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
Death....I welcome you! :o

(that sounds rather odd, now doesn't it)

Just kidding.....thanks for joining in!  O0

haha, funny Mr Robmeister!!  8)

Welcome to ALL of you! You're gonna love being SLY!  ;D
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline NK664

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
hey there everyone,

just wanted to thank everyone for being so helpful towards potential baldies.  I just shaved mine yesterday and I had been deciding whether or whether not to for awhile.  Its nice to see the support from you all...all in all, its really not that big of a deal and ive only gotten positive feedback so far and also feel a bit damn sexier.  all i know is that its a huge relief once you go through with it - even though i was a bit unsure due to my skinny and slightly pale appearance (think neil strauss)- and I only feel more confident afterwards.  So thanks for all your advice, suggestions, and support towards all those in similar situations.

- Nick

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
hey there everyone,

just wanted to thank everyone for being so helpful towards potential baldies.  I just shaved mine yesterday and I had been deciding whether or whether not to for awhile.  Its nice to see the support from you all...all in all, its really not that big of a deal and ive only gotten positive feedback so far and also feel a bit damn sexier.  all i know is that its a huge relief once you go through with it - even though i was a bit unsure due to my skinny and slightly pale appearance (think neil strauss)- and I only feel more confident afterwards.  So thanks for all your advice, suggestions, and support towards all those in similar situations.

- Nick

You're welcome Nick!!  That's what this site is for.  Feel free to stick around a while and I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Tyler
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »
welcome. hope you stay around and enjoy the site.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 04:43:33 PM »
Yeah, stick around a while. We hope to get to know you more later
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »
Welcome to the frat, Nick
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 02:34:21 AM »
What they said!!  ;D
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington