Author Topic: New to being sly!  (Read 15984 times)

Offline Calvo1029

• Sly Jr.
Re: New to being sly!
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2019, 07:59:54 PM »
Dude you're crushing it! Major improvement.

Also, how good does it feel to be "that bald guy" now?
If only I could figure out how to get rid of the hair that still comes back...

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2019, 07:16:07 AM »
Hello everybody! Nice to meet you, been a lurker for some time already.
Sooo, here's my story:
I was sick and tired of worrying about my bald spots everytime I walked by a mirror - I'm 36 - so I finally shaved my head. That was 9 days ago! Today I treated myself to a clean barbershop shave! I'm still unsure every now and then. I wonder if that can change over the next 21 days!

So what do you guys think? Sly or nay?
this guy, danny, gets the 2019 AWARD OF THE YEAR for the biggest upgrade from beginning his head shaving journey. Pay attention other dudes still on the fence.

Offline dannytiger

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2019, 05:48:52 AM »
Update! Had no time to shave for a few days because of work. The bridge of hair that keeps my bald areas apart is definitely starting to "collapse" -  I noticed it's gotten at least half an inch thinner and more see-through in general. Still not a Norwood 6 I guess (?), but gettin' there! Today is my day off, time for a shave.  O:O

Offline dannytiger

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2019, 05:52:50 AM »
this guy, danny, gets the 2019 AWARD OF THE YEAR for the biggest upgrade from beginning his head shaving journey. Pay attention other dudes still on the fence.

Thanks, Chris! Very much appreciated!

Offline leibows

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2019, 06:07:15 AM »
Looking good! Stay the course. Each day will become easier as others stare in jealousy.
Stay fit and enjoy the New You.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2019, 01:27:56 PM »

if your follicles were like mine, that island in front will go next. then, the bridge last.

the best part is we're the point where it doesn't matter because we're already liberated. It's ironic because as a young guy, I did everything possible to hide it. now, it means nothing.

a couple times a year (laziness) I won't shave for 3-5 days straight. the results are always sameā€”it's still gone.  LOL.