Author Topic: better attitude  (Read 6939 times)

Offline scooby

• Sly
better attitude
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:44:20 PM »
has anyone noticed that they have a better attitude and better confidence and feel better since they shaved their head,then they use to when they had hair.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: better attitude
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 10:54:44 PM »
Without a doubt!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 11:08:16 PM »
Such a comment has been repeated many times on this forum.  Together with 'why didn't I do this sooner".
Roger

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:04:32 PM »
Yep. Like Nuts said, it's a common theme after people shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 06:26:49 AM »
i dont feel i should of done it sooner,it was not time.i am just curious on why people feel different after shaving their heads.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 01:53:03 PM »
I'm sure alot of guys that were thinning or balding feel they look better after shaving, which gives them relief. Not worrying about gradually losing more hair.

For guys like me, BBC, the act of shaving off a full head of hair is a dramatic change. Either it looks good, or can look terrible. I immediately liked the bald look, and got nearly all positive reactions. I had white hair for decades, so not seeing that head of white hair was a welcome change.

I felt that sporting a shaved head looked awesome, and I still enjoy it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 09:03:36 AM »
Definitely,more confident and masculine since I'm a cueball

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 10:26:57 AM »
Very much so,  really increased my self confidence - willing to be different.  I had very short hair from age 19 in 1950.  Shaved head completely in late 1970's before it became more common.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 12:45:33 PM »
Very much so,  really increased my self confidence - willing to be different.  I had very short hair from age 19 in 1950.  Shaved head completely in late 1970's before it became more common.
in my past 10-15 years since my hair hit the ground, I've noticed baldies have become much more common. It's like a fashion statement for balding dudes and the dudes who just want a bad-ass look. damn, i feet so f'ing COMMON!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »
Don't worry Chris; the difference between you any me and those guys who just want "the look" is that we really are Bad Asses - and we know it - and we know that they know that we are Bad Asses too!

As an aside; I ditched all of my facial hair about a week ago and a couple of people have actually looked at me and told me that I look "F'ing Badass!"  That never happened to me while I had the bald head and the beard/goatee - I guess the bald and beard thing really has become "common".  "shave your head and grow a goatee..."

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 11:21:49 PM »
YUP i think of you as bad ass

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 01:18:14 AM »
I looked at this picture of me with a flattop today and think it looks ridiculous. My bald head is a big improvement. Look at that hairline the flat started halfway back my head. LOL at myself.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2018, 05:44:35 AM »
Yep, that flattop wasn't doing you any favors. I think you look much younger and sharper now.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2018, 03:40:52 PM »
Tyler might have to add this to his bald guy rules. I think he says no bald guy will let a friend have a comb over and need needs to add a flattop that starts in the middle of your head. LOL

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 11:05:37 AM »
Don't worry Chris; the difference between you any me and those guys who just want "the look" is that we really are Bad Asses - and we know it - and we know that they know that we are Bad Asses too!

As an aside; I ditched all of my facial hair about a week ago and a couple of people have actually looked at me and told me that I look "F'ing Badass!"  That never happened to me while I had the bald head and the beard/goatee - I guess the bald and beard thing really has become "common".  "shave your head and grow a goatee..."
I have mixed feelings about facial hair for myself. My skin and growing-hair (LOL) is light, so a beard helps me show balance. Sometimes, I wish I had BLACK hair, so facial stubble would show up nicer.

Enter your email address: