Author Topic: YOUNG AND BALD??? RISE ABOVE IT  (Read 13115 times)

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
Re: YOUNG AND BALD??? RISE ABOVE IT
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 10:45:45 AM »
I could not have said it better myself! O0

I'm proud to be a young baldie like you Clint. I'm 28 and I wouldn't want my hair back even if I could have it all back.

Thanks man, and agree with u, I would rather stay bald because it has mentally made me stronger
Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life.

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 10:58:39 PM »
I wish I had your attitude when I was your age. I would have enjoyed being bald longer. Thanks for the inspiring post.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 06:20:07 AM »
I wish I had your attitude when I was your age. I would have enjoyed being bald longer. Thanks for the inspiring post.

Ur welcome bro
Going in one more round when you don't think you can - that's what makes all the difference in your life.

Offline Hairloss BaldWin

• Sly Jr.
  • www.hairlossbaldwin.com
    • Hairloss BaldWin
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 12:51:24 PM »
Hey Clint!

Loved that post! I have the same experience as you and want to help other guys get over their hair loss and deal with it head on, rather than ruin their lives over it. You think I can use your post on my website? Or would you like to guest post on it? Please let me know, I really want to help guys out before they get too brainwashed by the media and get into medication/surgery etc...

Check it out: hairlossbaldwin.com and let me know!
Cheers!
Helping guys realize that the only real way of dealing with going bald is accepting it and loving yourself unconditionally - www.hairlossbaldwin.com

Offline Dusty

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 07:25:49 AM »
Nice post, Clint. We've got about the same path in age when hair loss began. It's crazy how good it feels to take the first step in accepting it.
Think high to rise.

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 08:21:49 AM »
Hey Clint!

Loved that post! I have the same experience as you and want to help other guys get over their hair loss and deal with it head on, rather than ruin their lives over it. You think I can use your post on my website? Or would you like to guest post on it? Please let me know, I really want to help guys out before they get too brainwashed by the media and get into medication/surgery etc...

Check it out: hairlossbaldwin.com and let me know!

sure man go ahead and use it ...the whole point of writing it was to help young guys dealing with baldness
Cheers!

Offline clint14

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »
Nice post, Clint. We've got about the same path in age when hair loss began. It's crazy how good it feels to take the first step in accepting it.

thanks man and agree ,,accept it and move on ...