Author Topic: HT Scar  (Read 6123 times)

Offline HairLossToronto

• Learning the way of Sly
HT Scar
« on: August 16, 2016, 10:39:42 AM »
I had a hair transplant done in 2011. Unfortunately the surgery was not successful and I have now started to shave my head completely leaving my scar visible for all to see. This has caused a great depression. Luckily earlier this year I discovered a procedure called Micro-pigment implantation. I live in Toronto and visit the Basma Hameed clinic to camouflage my scar. I've had 4 treatments (out of 6) and have noticed great results! You can barely see my scar now. For anyone who has a visible scar from HT, FUE or FUT, scar camouflage or hair restoration using the micro-pigment implantation would be a great option to help build your confidence again. I know it worked for me!  O0

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: HT Scar
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:56:40 PM »
Welcome to the board!

Sorry that the HT didn't work out for you, but your story is a great example of the dangers of getting an HT. Glad you are getting the results that you like, and best of luck to you in your future sessions. I too had a micropigmentation procedure done last year, but mine was to cover surgical scars from keloid removal. If you feel comfortable, can you share a few pictures, even if you have to take them down after a day or two?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline sjd07

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
Hey I'm going through the same thing, can you show us some photos of your results?

Offline sjd07

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 07:16:00 PM »
Funny how a few minutes after I receive my email quote from Basma Hameed for specifically six treatments for this exact procedure this pops up with no photos??  ;) O0 Not very ethical!