Author Topic: 5 Tips To Grow Your Beard Faster  (Read 1279 times)

Offline rangosvn

• Learning the way of Sly
5 Tips To Grow Your Beard Faster
« on: May 24, 2021, 03:34:34 AM »
In many corners of the world, beard is a sign of power. If you want to grow a thick beard, you need to be patient. The growth rate of your beard is based on your genetics and testosterone level. Given below are some of the simple tips to help you grow your beard faster. Read on to know more.

Take Care of Your Body

The health of your facial hair depends upon your overall health. For your health, we suggest that you eat foods that are heavy with proteins, such as fish, eggs and beans. As far as growing hair is concerned, stress is one of the most common factors. For stress reduction, you may want to exercise on a daily basis and get enough sleep at night.

Commit to the Process

You may not want to give up too soon when trying to grow your beard. You may scratch your beard all day at some point during the process. Some people just shave their beard off due to this discomfort alone. Typically, this happens during the first month and you go through a lot of itching.

All you have to do is avoid the temptation to get your beard shaved off. Soon your hair will become soft and you will no longer suffer from the itching. As soon as the hair become soft, the irritation will also go away and you will get the relief.

Get Minerals and Vitamins

Aside from eating better, another way to grow your beard faster is incorporating your diet with the foods that contain vitamins and minerals. You can also get in touch with your physician and ask him if you can have 2 mg biotin per day. Actually, this supplement can be bought at health stores in your area. The product will help you grow your facial hair and nails.

Apart from this, you may want to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet since they are heavy with vitamins and minerals. Soon you will see that your hair grow fast.

Let your beard grow

At first, it will feel as if you are growing a wild forest on your face. Your will have a strong urge to trim your beard and get it into your desired shape. What you have to do is resist this urge. During the first few weeks, it will be hard. Don't cut a single hair of the beard. If left alone, the beard will grow a lot faster. After 4 to 6 weeks, you are free to trim your beard and get it into your desired shape.

Hairless spots

At first, no matter what you do, you will still have some hairless spots on your face. In this case, what you need to do is let the beard grow freely and it will fill in the gaps in a few weeks. As soon as your beard has fully grown, you can change the style so it matches your moustaches.

So, if you want to grow your beard faster, these 5 tips can help you.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: 5 Tips To Grow Your Beard Faster
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »
I mostly agree with this, but wanted to add a few of my clarifications:

"The growth rate of your beard is based on your genetics and testosterone level."

Really, testosterone is a trigger for beard growth.  So if the testosterone levels are normal, you have the trigger.  Abusing testosterone to have excessive levels (such as some bodybuildes do) will not give you a beard that is beyond your genetics.

"If left alone, the beard will grow a lot faster. After 4 to 6 weeks, you are free to trim your beard and get it into your desired shape."

Very few guys can grow enough facial hair to start trimming at 4 to 6 weeks.  I am an active participant on another board for beards, and based on experience there, 3 months is more the average time to grow a beard before any trimming other than a neckline to make it look neat.  This miss-conception is why so many guys give up on a beard if they do not see thick and full coverage in a few weeks.  Guys with blonde or ginger beards often need more time than that since the hairs have less contrast.

Really, if you are healthy, and have no deficiencies, there is noting you can do to make you beard grow faster.
SlyBeard

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:06:43 PM »

Really, if you are healthy, and have no deficiencies, there is noting you can do to make you beard grow faster.

Bingo!  O0

Offline MoonageDaydream

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 04:27:03 PM »
I wish I could grow a decent beard. I might try a goatee at some point. Only risk is I think I’d be forced to get a tribal tattoo and buy a motorcycle at that point. (Just kidding. I am okay with becoming a bald guy cliche though)

Enter your email address: