Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Hairstyles have really changed!

(1/7) > >>

reddog:
I went to a hotrod cruise-in last night, and noticed how hairstyles have changed. I was there with four of my friends. Two of us sported shiny shaved heads, two with short buzzcut, and one with a short crew cut. I mentioned to the one with the crew cut that he was looking a bit shaggy!

chuck63:
I let my hair grow for a month or two back in the fall.  Even with a buzz cut I felt shaggy.  I shaved it off and haven’t looked back.  Other than that short period of time, I’ve been bald for over a year, and I love it.  I can’t see myself ever going back to hair again.

Runningman586:
Does that friend have any desire to join you on the bald side?

DoberDaddy:
I am currently wearing a 12" silver mohawk!

clint902:
I see all kinds of haircuts in my travels.  I've even seen a few with blue or pink streaks.  I imagine what they would look like if they were completely bald and also wonder how they can stand walking around with that huge mop of hair.  I don't know why but when I see something like that, I get the heebe jeebees and I start to get itchy, but that's me.  As soon as I walk in the door, I get the urge to grab a shave or at the very least, wash my hair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version