Various Non-Bald Discussions > General Discussion

Spring is in the air!

(1/2) > >>

reddog:
We have had a few 40 degree sunny days. I've been trying to spend some time in the sun to get a little color on the noggin. That's one thing I think makes a shaved head look awesome is a nice tan. It feels good to be outside, too!

clint902:
We had a couple of days here that were in the 40s which was nice when the sun was shining but being near the water and the cold breeze made it cold so it's not over yet. 

chuck63:
We’ve had highs in the 70’s for the past couple of days in Georgia.   I’m glad that a typical winter day here still has highs in the 40’s.  I’ll be glad to see spring get here.

slybeard:
We have a forecast of 80 today, and we hade the A/C on yesterday and last night.  It is time to get all the lawn equipment out.  For us, lawn maintenance is a March to November task, and I have on occasions had to tend to it in December as well.

Semi-Sly:
 I agree I think having a tan is what made me begin to accept the bald head.   My health is an allowed me to be out on the boat anymore so I don’t get out in the sun as often as I used to and there’s nothing like a saltwater tan.
 But it was 87 here today in South Florida so I did get to take the convertible out for a couple of hours and got a little bit of sun that way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version