Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Wow your bald!

(1/3) > >>

Runningman586:
What are some of you guy's favorite reactions to you being bald? Mine was my best friend couldn't stop staring at me head the fist time he saw me bald. Almost like he was imagining himself bald. I thought it was pretty funny, but what about you guys? Also sorry about posting so many forums. I just like to here about other people's experiences and stories. 🤷‍♂️

clint902:
Post away!  The more post, the better!  My woman friend told me I'm really rocking the bald look and I look great.  Another told me my hair is just the right length.  My woman doctor seems to be fascinated by it.  My wife loves it.  My neighbor is sort of ambiguous about it.  My daughter doesn't really have an opinion.  I'm just owning up to it because I am who I am.

reddog:
I'm sure most interesting comments are when you first start shaving. Almost all of the comments I got were positive. A friend's wife didn't like it, but she said at least I had a nice shaped head. Another friend said he wished he had the balls to shave his head.

After 7 years, the only comments are when I attempt to grow my hair back. Some look at me and say "wow! You have hair, I thought you were bald".

chuck63:
I still find myself saying “Wow, I’m bald!” whenever I see myself in the mirror.

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: reddog on December 01, 2020, 02:31:08 PM ---I'm sure most interesting comments are when you first start shaving. Almost all of the comments I got were positive. A friend's wife didn't like it, but she said at least I had a nice shaped head. Another friend said he wished he had the balls to shave his head.

After 7 years, the only comments are when I attempt to grow my hair back. Some look at me and say "wow! You have hair, I thought you were bald".

--- End quote ---

Red dog :   When you said that you had a friend who commented that he wished he had the balls to shave his head my reply to guys who they say that to me ; “ shaving your head is such a huge testosterone rush once you do it you’ll find that you have indeed grown that pair you seek !”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version