Discussions About Being Bald > General Discussion

Winter is coming

(1/7) > >>

Runningman586:
Since going bbc over the summer, I kept telling myself I would grow out my hair for the winter. So, I started to let it grow out, but couldn't last a few until I had to shave it back smooth. Have any of you guys found this dilemma? I find it really interesting that I now prefer being bald than having hair.

reddog:
Oh yeah, I try to warn newbies about that! Yes, wearing a shaved head is definitely addictive. Over the years, I've tried to grow my hair back countless times. I usually make it a few weeks, then I can't stand it and shave it.

While I don't like how I look with white hair, I think I miss the feel of a totally smooth head more. Or I'll see a few guys with shaved heads, and I get bald head envy. So, us cold weather guys just have to get out the winter hats and enjoy keeping it smooth!

chuck63:
I’ve grown out my hair the past couple of winters after shaving my head.  I stopped shaving in September.  I couldn’t resist the urge to be bald, so I shaved again a little over a week ago.  The winters in Georgia aren’t that bad.  As a matter of fact, the cold air feels good on my bare scalp!

Runningman586:
I also was getting a little bald envy lol. My family has asked me what I plan to do, but I don't think I can go back to hair yet. This might mean I'm hooked, and I'll be sly for the foreseeable future. I also agree that the cool air is quit refreshing!

reddog:
Yes, runningman, sounds like you're hooked! Luckily, I'm at the age where I do what I want, dress like I want, and wear the hairstyle I want. I would like to have hair in the winter for warmth, but it's got to be smooth every day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version