Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Miscellaneous

Wish there was some sort of surgery to remove hair shadow

(1/7) > >>

lshallperish:
It sucks how theres hair transplants but nothing to go completely bald..

Why cant they just knock us out and do a electrolysis on our heads to completely remove everything in one go

Runningman586:
That would be so nice. I'm in the same boat with the shadow delema. Also something to slow down hair regrowth would be great too lol.

lshallperish:
I abousultely refuse to "live with it"

Ive done 8 sessions of laser and now im doing electrolysis and have done 31 hours but disappointed in the results. Im still going to go but i have ran out of other options 

Surely someone can do it? i mean surgeons turned a guy in to a bloody cat (catman) with whiskers and everything

clint902:

--- Quote from: lshallperish on November 07, 2020, 02:34:11 AM ---It sucks how theres hair transplants but nothing to go completely bald..

Why cant they just knock us out and do a electrolysis on our heads to completely remove everything in one go

--- End quote ---

How long have you been shaving?  When I first shaved,my scalp was lily white but over a few weeks, my scalp got darker so now my shadow is hardly noticeable.  I know a guy that puts makeup on his head but that's not for me.

lshallperish:
About 5 years but always wear a beanie/hat cause self conscious about the shadow. I want to be completely bald. Im stuck in the middle.

What sort of make up would your friend be using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version