Discussions About Being Bald > Sly Bald Gals - Women's Corner

Tamar Braxton hot haircut.

(1/3) > >>

chrisphilly123:
Hell yeah, she floats my boat!

Tyler:
She looks great!

Quiet_Dan:
She is a really good looking woman, I had to Google who she is cos I had never heard or her before 

reddog:
Not many women are embracing a shaved head, and I don't think it will change. While I think some bald women look great, it's just too radical even in today's society. It looks like more and more men are choosing to shave it all off, so the trend continues. Shaved heads are everywhere from the boardroom, wall street, military, law enforcement, and everywhere else. Too bad more women don't take the plunge.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: reddog on January 22, 2019, 06:50:11 AM ---Not many women are embracing a shaved head, and I don't think it will change. While I think some bald women look great, it's just too radical even in today's society. It looks like more and more men are choosing to shave it all off, so the trend continues. Shaved heads are everywhere from the boardroom, wall street, military, law enforcement, and everywhere else. Too bad more women don't take the plunge.

--- End quote ---
i think you're right on all accounts. But I do love the STRONG woman who do take the plunge. It's refreshing.

i wonder if I would be attracted to that look if I didn't loose my hair?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version