Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > How To Protect Your Bald Head

Your Favourite Sunscreen

(1/5) > >>

artudo123:
Hey SBGs, what is your favourite sunscreen to use? The internet and these forums seem to be full of information that is fairly consistent about the best types of shaving creams to use and routine but there doesn't seem to be much information about sunscreens. There doesn't appear to be many kinds that cater or market to men with shaved and bald heads. HeadBlade discontinued one. Banana Boat sells sunscreen for scalps in the US. There is BeeBald sunscreen however up here in Canada you can only buy it online and its $13.99 for 50mL and I'd have to spend $35 for free shipping. Based on the size, it would be cheaper to buy Jack Black Face Moisturizer which has SPF 20. I'm looking for something that is SPF 30.

What kind do you use?

PDXGuy:
I have used Jack Black in the past need to look for it online.

Wiremu:
I use whatever sunscreen we have in the kitchen at the time. It is always SPF-50.
It doesn't get used on the dome often as I'll usually wear a hat or bandanna to ward of the brutal Perth summer sun.
Still, I'll follow this with interest to see if there are good options available.

artudo123:
I have my eyes on Palmer's Bald Balm https://www.amazon.com/Palmers-Cocoa-Butter-Formula-Mens/dp/B07119X5W3/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547158830&sr=8-3&keywords=bald+balm which I'm going to buy this Spring.

Anybody else tried it?

slybeard:
I just use what ever is cheap.  I do not use daily since I work in an office.  I am adjusted enough that if I am going to be out an of hours or less, I do not use it.  But If I will be outside for an extended time, I use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version