Members Only > The Help Board

How to not look like a white supremacist while keeping your head shaved

(1/5) > >>

CustomGlocks20:
Hello all!

I came across this forum when I was looking for better ways to shave my head without irritation and came across the "headblade ATX" on this forum. I'm hoping that solves one of my issues (nifty little invention huh! I thought it was a joke at first lol).

My name is Gary and I live in a Suburb of Detroit, USA.

I am 27 and recently started shaving my head because I'm prematurely balding so bad It's not even funny. I also look pretty young (younger then 27 apparently) because I regularly get carded buying things that require people to be 18 (like welding gases, tobacco, paint...That's a weird one?).  I also work in one of the worst parts of the former murder capital Detroit and I'm white. When your white, Shave your head, and work in Detroit it can be a lot harder for you then if you had hair hair or worked in a safer area. I get called racist, other expletives, pig is a popular one...People seem to think I'm a police officer on occasion because I carry a gun because of the location of my profession. It's a very dangerous area

How can you pull of the bald look?

The only suggestions I have received was to wear a fedora (not my thing).

chrisphilly123:
can't wait to see the responses you get here.

reddog:
Wear a wig when in that area. Just kidding!

If this in fact true, which I doubt, it's not the white guy with a shaved head that should change. It's the narrow minded people living in the past that need to grow up.

Magoo:
Wearing a fedora is not the answer. You will look like a detective, Kojack wore a fedora.

CustomGlocks20:

--- Quote from: reddog on May 10, 2017, 12:16:50 PM ---Wear a wig when in that area. Just kidding!

If this in fact true, which I doubt, it's not the white guy with a shaved head that should change. It's the narrow minded people living in the past that need to grow up.

--- End quote ---

Walk around Detroit yourself and see what people say.

Why would I make that up? It makes no sense....I assume you have never been in the ghetto before?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version