Various Non-Bald Discussions > Sports Talk

Superbowl 51

<< < (2/5) > >>

BigKen:

--- Quote from: SirHarry214 on February 01, 2017, 05:58:51 AM ---As awkward as it seems...I'm rooting for the Falcons. As a Saints fan, it gets old rooting for other teams' failures when your team stinks. A Falcons Super Bowl win might be the wakeup call the Saints need to make changes. However, I reserve the right to a helping of schadenfreude if the Falcons lose.

--- End quote ---

What gets old to me is people hating on the really good teams. I don't know what that's all about. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

TheodorusRex:
I'm a Saints fan too - so I root against the Falcons...   I don't want anyone in our division winning a SB....   Hence, last year, I rooted against the Panthers...

jbrit25:
Patriots for sure. We don't appreciate Brady's greatness enough. He may be the best player ever.

BigKen:

--- Quote from: jbrit25 on February 02, 2017, 07:16:02 AM ---Patriots for sure. We don't appreciate Brady's greatness enough. He may be the best player ever.

--- End quote ---

Preach jbrit25; Tom Brady should be in the Hall of Fame. He's one of the, if not the best quarterback I've seen in my lifetime!

jbrit25:
Oh he will be in the hall of fame no question. Its just everyone hates him so much. Doesn't make any sense to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version