Various Non-Bald Discussions > General Discussion

Help Sly Bald Guys raise $10,000 for St. Baldrick's and fight children's cancer!

(1/3) > >>

Tyler:

Hey guys and gals, it's time for all of us to put our (bald) heads together and help fight children's cancer.  I've setup a virtual event with St. Baldricks that will allow all of us to team together to raise $10,000 to help find cures for childhood cancer.

That's right, our goal is to raise $10,000 by the end of 2007!  I know we only have a little over 4 months, but you guys are awesome and I know we can pull this off!

So how can you get started?

Go to the Sly Bald Guys team page here: https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/team_info.html?TeamID=1484

Then click on Be A Shavee, enter your fundraising goal, fill out the form, and click on Register Me.  (make sure to leave the Join A Team button checked)

Once you have signed up as shavee you can then start fundraising!

Just want to donate to St. Baldrick's?  That's easy too!  Just go to our team page (https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/team_info.html?TeamID=1484) and click on Donate.

Working together, we can easily make this happen.  Thank you guys in advance for all of your support!

BigJimW:
Wow. This is awesome. I'm a softy for childrens charities like this. (I'm a big contributor to MDA and the March of Dimes myself). Count me in for this. I will have to distribute my donation allotment a bit, but I will be sure to contribute to it any way I can. :)

You should sticky this topic.  8)

jusbnme:
Hey Tyler, I just had one question about the "shavee" link on the site.  Under "Enter your donation goal" do I enter the $10,000 we are all shooting for or do I enter what I would like to contribute personally?  Thanks bro.  Sorry to bug you but I want to help with this in anyway I can even if I just make a donation. 

Tyler:
Hey bro, just enter what your personal goal is.  Thanks for getting involved!

jusbnme:

--- Quote from: Tyler on August 26, 2007, 07:34:17 PM ---Hey bro, just enter what your personal goal is.  Thanks for getting involved!

--- End quote ---

Will do man.  O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version