Author Topic: Isolation Head Shave  (Read 2128 times)

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
Isolation Head Shave
« on: March 26, 2020, 12:31:33 PM »
I don't know if the rest of you have seen this but gay men are being challenged shave their heads in what is being called "isolation head shave." I don't know who started it and why it's being targeted to gay men but if you look at Twitter and Instagram, there's all these pictures of gay men shaving their heads. Some are maintaining it too. Other's aren't completely shaving it, some are just buzzing their heads.

Thoughts?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Isolation Head Shave
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 01:08:20 PM »
First I heard of this.
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 02:07:20 PM »
With barbershops and salons being closed, this will give alot of guys an excuse to try a headshave if they've been thinking about it.

Yesterday, someone on our neighborhood Facebook page commented that everyone will start looking like Cousin It. I responded "not me"! So she says, oh, Uncle Fester? I said you got that right.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 07:27:54 PM »
I think it’s all a reaction to not being able to get a haircut. And they don’t  have to go out in public. So why not try it and buzz or shave it. Even if you don’t stick with it. You can say you shaved your at least once in your life.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 09:07:22 PM »
I don't know if the rest of you have seen this but gay men are being challenged shave their heads in what is being called "isolation head shave." I don't know who started it and why it's being targeted to gay men but if you look at Twitter and Instagram, there's all these pictures of gay men shaving their heads. Some are maintaining it too. Other's aren't completely shaving it, some are just buzzing their heads.

Thoughts?

A bunch of keyboard warriors trying to stir the pot....Partner preference (trying to keep it clean here) has nothing to do with shaving your head....As a guy who goes to a barber on average three to four times every two months, this give me a chance to stop being lazy....Anyhow, I wouldn't read too much into that, just do what you do that makes you happy.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 05:14:43 PM »
The "corona cut" is becoming popular among men in general

Interesting effect